Chapter 1

'What a fuckin' disaster!' I thought to myself, trying not to get us killed. I had to get rid of a couple of prissy little rich kids and because of them I could feel the steam blowing out of my ears. They're all the same, whore mingling, whiney, high horse, little assholes. Always looking down they're plastic noses at everyone they think is under them. All I can say is that I get to make the world a slightly better place (depending upon the job of course) and we get paid for it. Oh, your probably wondering who 'we' are, huh? Well to put it simply, we are just a group of people who look out for each other and trying to survive in the world. My name is Tiezee Custos (pronounced coos-toes) and I am currently in the car driving back home with my brothers. Butch Custos; my twin, and Nichol Custos; who's younger than us by a couple of years.Three to be precise with me and Butch being at 20.

Butch is an unusually large man, standing at 8'2" and rather built for our age, has forest green eyes with hints of gold and youth, and spiked up black hair. For accessories he has a silver canine tooth on his right side in the front row and a gold and jade cuff on his left ear. Nichol is a feisty albino who stands at 6'5" and a slim build and peircing, red eyes, with choppy white hair that on his right side adorns a single streak of red that matches his eyes. And he has all different kinds of bracelets covering his wrists, and our signature, custom, leather jacket, lastly expensive headphones hanging around his neck that light up with changing colors.

The heater was on and 'sexy and I know it' by LMAFO was playing on the on the radio, Butch was singing along and doing his 'sexy' dance while Nichol was giving him a look between disbelief and disgust. The thing is, my twin is an over egotistical asshole. I mean I am too, It just fits me better. I reach over and changed the radio to CD and wait for it to load.

When I did my brother started whining,"hey! I was listening that!" Nichol snorts and decides to add in, "Not ta mention, dancing like a whore who never learned how to correctly dance without fuckin' making it look like an akward teen-ager whose never been to a good party!" Nichol snappily cuts in before Butch can say anything else. Butch glares at him and sticks out his bottom lip and I don't give him a chance to retort before pressing play on the stereo, 'all men are pigs' blasting through the speakers. I snort in amusement at the irony and Nichol bursts out in obnoxious laughter not even being considerate of the fact that he's right next to our ears. It feels like he stabbed my right eardrum. I wince and hit him with my elbow, pushing him back and making him sit correctly with a all to noticable whine and "ouchy!!" Butch smirks smugly at his pain, and no longer pouting from his slight put down.

I decide to speak in pure curiosity from a thought that just occurred, "so how did you manage ta not hurt yourself anyways?" He raises his left eyebrow in question a second passed before I continued, "when ya 'danced', your practically hunched over right now an ya ain't got much room here y'know. I'm just wonderin' how ya didn't break nuthin or hurt someone while doin' it. 'Specially since you're always breaking somethin' without tryin'!" He took no offense to this knowing that its true, and shrugged his shoulders and lifted his hands. He wiggled his fingers as he waved them and jokingly responded, "Magic!~" rolling my eyes with a playful grin I start singing along with the next song, my brothers joining in soon after.