Secret Santa

Honestly, this teacher thing is getting nerve wrecking everyday. Especially with Seth and Alec in my class. All Alec does is stare at me with a smile while Seth looks down in his notebook or outside.

Did I do something wrong? Couldn't be.

*bell rings*

"All right class, hand me your quiz when you leave the class."

I sat back down with all the papers ready to drown my sorrow in these grades. But when I sat it felt weird, like someone or something was watching me.

I looked up and found Alec sitting in the back of the class.

"Hey beautiful. You ready." He said with his smile. "I want to bring you to the mall real quick." He said with a little bit of worry that I'll deny him.

"Well only for a little, but then I'm going home. Okay." I said pointing at him at the last part.

"Yes ma'am."

Does he like me.

*at the mall*

"Okay so I'm doing this secret Santa for my Band class. And I got this girl who I don't even know.... she looks about your height and is skinny like you. Do you mind helping me." He said with his puppy dog eyes.

"Sure. Where are we going." I said with sigh.

*after the shopping*

"I'm tired and I got papers to grade. I'll see you later Alec."

"Goodnight beautiful. Don't stress too much." He said with a wave and walked away.

"I would never" I said with a chirpy tone as I left the mall.

As I got into my car this song came on and it was emotion but amazing. It had to do with this coffee shop and it just got me in my feelings.

Do I want Seth or Alec? Fuck it. I don't know but I will soon. I hope.

*at home*

As soon as I got home I took my shoes off cause my feet were killing me.

"Jesus Alec, couldn't make me walk any longer." I said exhausted as I go into my room.

I changed into some sweats and just put a sweater on because I really didn't want to wear a shirt. Who got time to put on a shirt anyways. But then I layer on my couch and finished off grading the papers, that I've yet to finish due to Alec taking me on that exhausting trip, from store to store, trying on almost everything in there.

*Knock knock*

I got up and lazily walked to the door.

"Who's there."

"No other than your Prince Charming. Cmon open up princess."

Ugh. What's Seth doing here.

I opened the door and let him in.

"What's up?"

"Oh I just got lonely. My parents or gone for a business trip so I thought I'd come say hi, unless it's a bad time." He said worried.

"No no. Come on in. Make yourself at home." I said with a warm smile.

"Thank you Princess." He said as he kissed my cheek and threw himself on the couch.

I went to put the grades papers away and came back to the living room and just sat next to him and threw my legs on his lap.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"Lights out." He said with a smirk.

Oh fuck. I hate scary movies.

"That's okay princess. I'll protect you." He said all cocky.

Fuck I said that out loud. Oh well. Too late. I gotta stop doing that. I snuggled up on him and fell asleep because I was not watching that movie.