Chapter ②

Jaeyoo's POV

I toured myself around this huge school to at least familiarize it and not bother anyone asking where's this and that.

I already know important places like the cafeteria, library, clinic, auditorium, little theatre, audio visual room and my respective classrooms.

Now where's the music room?

I thought and found out that there's an extended building for the gym, practice/dance and music rooms.

I finally found the music room which was at the end of the hallway and is beside the dance or rehearsal room.

I slightly opened the door and took a peak to see if nobody's around, once nobody was really there, I made my way to the grand piano which was at the center and opened it.

I ran my fingers to the cold black and white keys of the instrument and inhaled.

I thought of what piece to play and remembered one.

A Walk in the Forest

I thought to myself then started playing.

[listen to a walk in the forest yiruma if you like :-) ]

I remembered that class will start soon and i looked at the time

7:05 am

Shit, i might be late. Aish!

I hurriedly got up and closed the piano then grabbed my backpack and rushed outside.

As I opened the door of the music room, my head bumped into a hard chest which made me winced.

“owwwww....." i said as i rubbed my forehead.

“oh! mian! I didn't know someone was here and I didn't see you! Mianhamnida!" the boy said, boy since his voice said so.

Wow.. Am I really that short for you not see me? Just wow...

I sarcastically thought as I bowed to him quickly in 90° and said softly,

“kenchanayo, i was in hurry cause I might be late for class.."

“Wait, what's your 1st class?" the boy asked

“English." i replied

“We have the same class! Let's go together, I'll just leave something here." he said then went in and left something on top of the piano then went out.

“Kaja?" he asked

I just gave him a nod as a sign of saying yes.

“by the way, I'm Byun Baekhyun, you can call me Baekhyun, what's your name?" he introduced himself and asked while we were on our way to the room.

“Jaeyoo... Lee Jaeyoo" I softly replied

“ Your new here aren't you Jaeyoon-ah?" he asked

No, I had reconstruction of face the reason why you don't know me.

I sarcastically thought then nodded.

“I see, you'll have fun here though and- oh! were here!" he was cut when we arrived at our room.

Thank goodness we arrived.
Hmmm... Have fun? I doubt that.

As we entered, Baekhyun went to his friends, i guess, while I was looking for a seat,

“Jaeyoo-ah! Seat here beside me, I reserved you one." someone called and I realized it was Hakyung

“Gomawo eonnie.." i softly thanked her while she just nodded.

At least eonnie's here..

After 5 minutes of waiting, the teacher finally came and said,

“Okay, settle down now, we have two new additionals in our class and for the two, please introduce yourselves here in front."

Great. We're not elementary students for pete's sake.

Hakyung and I got up and introduce ourselves.

“annyeonghaseyo! Song Hakyung-imnida."

“Lee Jaeyoo-imnida"

Then we bowed together, 90 degrees.

“Okay kamsahamnida ladies, please treat them well, araso class? Okay lets start the lessons shall we?" our teacher said while jotting down notes on the board.

We don't need special treatment.

Hakyung and I thought

-----------------------------

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New year readers (-^_^-)

Sorry for not updating..

anyways, please do

❝COMMENT❞

and

VOTE ☆

『YamSanchez』