♨Chapter 9

→Jaeyoo's POV

Its been 1 month now since we attended this school, or more like hell, and things have gotten tense between us and the 12 devils. They also might be planning something for us or against while we are planning of getting to know them before we attack. Pathetic I might say, you have to know your enemy before you attack them and I think they're doing the exact opposite yet I cannot underestimate them since we're still in the process of getting to know them.

Jaeyooie, any idea on how to make this plan of ours, you know, uhmmm speed up....?

Mineul eonnie mind-linked.

Be their girlfriend. I'm not really in the mood to think of plans.

I replied, sarcastic on the first phrase.

The bell rung indicating that it was time for lunch. I fixed my things and headed out of the room only to be blocked by an arm.

What the hell?!

“Jaeyoo!" Chanyeol greeted with his loud deep voice and cheerful expression. But then suddenly was replaced with a serious one when he pushed me back inside the room, saying, “We all need to talk." he more likely spat then his friends emerged and went in.

I stayed silent and observed their facial expressions, movements and aura. They were all giving me a poker face and their aura, their blocking it.

Eonnie, I think they know what we are. Come here in my room cause they cornered me.

I mind-linked my eonnies but still maintained a poker face for them not to notice.

“You know Jaeyoo, we're good at guessing if the people around us are human or not and unfortunately..... You and your friends are not." Suho said with a glare.

Pathetic. You don't know who the hell you're dealing.

“And with the mission and power bestowed upon us by the high. We will eliminate all non-human beings that are here on earth." Chen said, boastfully.

“Oh really? Then why don't you kill yourselves then. You're not human as well. And just so because the ‘high' gave you the position doesn't mean you can eliminate ALL non-human creatures." I spat but still maintained my poker face.

Most of them smirked while the others maintained their pace.

“Then show us what you really are. Enlighten us to not kill you and your friends." Kris said with hand gestures.

“I thought you can determine. Seems like the you have limits." I told them with a smirk plastered on my lips.

“Chugushipeo? Cause I'm tired if stopping the time being." Tao threatened.

“You think I'm scared if you all kill me? You know what, I'm also tired of being here on earth or so I call, Hell. Let's end this shit." I spat at them with a glare.

“How dare you challenge us! Well anyway, I haven't been in a fight for so long and I think you're too easy to bring down." Kai said as he stood up and ready to attact when Xiumin blocked him.

“What the hell hyu-"

“What do you mean tired of being here? Where do you really live or stay?" he asked as he furrowed his brows in confusion.

Glad someone listened.

I didn't bother answering, I showed them my tainted black wings and they gasped.

“Y-Your...........an outcast." D.O mumbled, still with wider eyes.

“Obviously pabo, we were angel back in heaven. But a turn of events happened that the ‘high' accused us and so punished us." We heard Dongbyung eonnie say as she went in together with others.

“You wanna know what ‘turn of events' happened that made us outcasts?" SunIn asked them with a raise of brow.

- - - - - - - -

@( ̄- ̄)@

Bad ending of the chapter and super cliff hanger, I know. Hehe but that's where the excitement builds up within right? *your talking nonsense author* Well anyway, continuation will be uploaded soon! Hehe but can I at least know your thoughts or reaction on this fantasy-fanfic? (╯︿╰) at least how many comments or votes will do before I publish the next chapter (⊙▽⊙) geehee.

Oh btw, OVERDOSE ERA HAS FINALLY BEGUN. OMOOMOOMO the feels~~ but let's not forget to pray for what happened in South Korea, SM entertainment even postponed all EXO's activities because of it.

Btw, sorry for the wait and thank you! *why are you thanking author?*

Hehe

©YamSanchez™