Mukuro Rokudo X Reader- Illusion

I'll be your entertainer

I'm putting on a show

I'm gonna levitate ya

Leave you wa-wa-wanting more

You were floating in the middle of a lush green field complete with flowers, grass swaying in the wind, you didn't know why you were here or even how you got here but it was soothing. "kufufufu... how is my little (name feeling tonight?" You felt soft feathery hands caress your cheek as you felt the sauve voice whisper softly in your ear. "i'll be there to see my sweet little (name) soon" Who are you?

I see you fascinated

I've got you hypnotized

White gloves with your dream up

A fantasy before your eyes

"ah!" You gasped as you sat upright on your bed. You had been having the same dream every night for the past month. Even now, You could almost feel almost feel his hand on your cheek, his breath in your ear. Hear his smooth voice chuckle in your room. Your heart sped up at his words. You couldn't fall in love with your dreams could you? Afterall it was just a fantasy.

Step right up on the stage

Free yourself from the cage (from the cage)

Pick a card and guess it girl

Here's a lesson girl

It's just an illusion

Everyday you couldn't help but eagerly await nightfall, smiling at the thought of seeing your mystery lover. Even if he was a dream, an illusion your mind gave you at night. Or was it?

1, 2, 3, I disappear

Coming right back

So stay right here

Ain't no second guessing girl

I'm impressing girl

But I'm just an illusion

"kufufu~ so we meet again, (name-chan) have i ever told you how beautiful you are? Unlike all those other women, you're special~ Stay here a little longer. Wait for me, mi amore" And just like that he misted away, but not before you cauht a glimpse of his spiked navy blue hair.

Oh, Uh, Listen

I ain't no fake Houdini

I put a spell on you

I'm something like a genie

Girl I make your wish come true

when you came back to reality, you didn't want wake up. You kept your eyes closed, hoping to fall back to sleep and see him again. i wish you were real~

And now our time is running

With every grain of sand

So here's the grand finale

Watch me do my sleight of hand

"Kufufufu~ Wake up (name-chan)~" An unmistakable voice whipered. He was so close you could feel his breath on your face. Your eyes snapped open... To look into a pair of beautiful shimmering mismatched eyes. "I'm afraid our time is running out my dear (name-chan)~" Just wait a little longer...

Somewhere in a dream

We'll meet again my baby

And I promise that I won't disappear

I'll be right here

And I won't be, won't be, won't be

Just an illusion

Yeah baby

You had stopped dreaming about your hansome mystery lver, but something in his words and those beutiful eyes made you hang onto hope that all this was not just some delusional dream and that somewhere, he wouldn't be just an illusion. Sure enough the next day, as you were walking home thinking wishfully about him, arms wrapped around you waist, "Did you miss me?" he breathed in your ear, you swerved around... Only to look into the unmistakable pair of mismatced eyes that you had missed so much.

And it sure as hell wasn't a illusion~

A.N This is a song fic oneshot based on Ross Lynch's Song Illusion! I just heard it was like BAM this totally fits Mukuro!