This is how they met but something different

Frisk has met Sans and Papyrus, and basically everyone in Snowdin. But Frisk hasn't been to Hotlands yet, but she doesn't want to leave Snowdin for some reason, ( imagination time ), and after a long thought about it, Frism decides to stay at the Snowdin inn. Since you always get your gold/money back.

     Frisk has just woken up from a nice long sleep. After like an hour of getting ready to explore some more in Snowdin, she looks at the mirror in her room. She looks like she matured a bit. After leaving the inn she stopped in her tracks, wondering where tl go.

     Sans: Heya kid, howzit goin?

Frisk turned to see Sans, and for once isn't wear slippers, instead is wearing blue sneakers.

     Frisk: Hey Sans. I'm doing well so far. You?

      Sans: Same. Anyway I'm gotta go to work.

       Frisk: You have a job? What do you do?

       Sans: I sell hot dogs in Hotlands.

        Frisk: *smiles a bit* I guess that makes you a pretty hot dude.

         Sans: pffft hahahaha nice one. Sounds as if you're letting off some steam on that one. Heh.

          Frisk: Hahaha.

          Sans: Hey, uh, would you like to come with me? To work I mean. You see I get very bonely sometimes.

           Frisk: Sure that sounds fun.

            Sans: Great. Here, *holds out hand* take my hand I know a short cut.

      Frisk then takes Sans hand, then in a flash of blue and white they were then in front a sentry station. Frisk then felt a bit dizzy then accidentally fell on Sans. Frisk was on top of Sans and he was completely blue, like a nice cream.

        Frisk: I am so sorry I didn't-

        Sans: It's okay kid! Don't sweat it.

      They both got up and were blushing like crazy-ish. Frisk was cherry red and Sans was blue like nice cream... I guess Frisk would be the cherry to his nice cream then? ANYWAYS, Sans and Frisk then spent the entire morning/ evening telling jokes, talking about breaking the barrier, but don't know how.

       Sans: Actually Frisk...

       Frisk: Yes Sans?

       Sans: I might know someone who could help break the barrier, but-

        Frisk: Who!?

        Sans: He used to be the royal scientist, and he is... my father...

         Frisk: Is he doing well? Do you know where  we could find him?

          Sans: Yes and no. I know how to get to where he is, but I don't know where he is in that area. It could take a long time but hey we got nothin better to do anyway, amirte?

         Frisk: Sans, how do we get to him?

          Sans: Comon kid. It's tims J show ya this. *holds out and for another short cut *

       Frisk grabs his hand, and likes the sensation, but puts the feelings aside. They were then in a dark room. It felt a bit cold and small.