Chapter Thirteen

Diana's POV

I see Harry doing push ups and I just stayed there watching him for what feels like forever until he notices me and I instantly get a blush up on my cheeks.

"Hi Diana I didn't see you there enjoy what you see?"

I blush in just stand there until he tells me to come over towards him until I on the ground.

"You are going to help me workout. "

"What do you mean 'help you workout' ?"

"Come over here and lay on your back."

I look at him questionably but do it anyway.

He gets on top of me and puts himself in a push up position. He starts doing pushb ups and each time he comes down he kisses my face somewhere.

I giggle ever time he kisses my face but realize what's going on and push him off of me and get up.

"I can't." I say backing up against the wall.

"Why?" He asks questions.

"I- I jus-"

"What Diana?! Just spit it out!"

I flinch at his yelling and run up the stairs.
I run to my room and shut and lock the door and just lean against it. I slowly slide down the door. He doesnt understand.

I get up and decide to shower. I need alone time.

Harry's POV

I  finish my workout and put my equipment away that I used then go in the kitchen for something to drink.

I go upstairs to talk to Diana but she's asleep but not covered up so I decide to lift the duvet over her tiny body.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! " she screams scared.
And i back away away from her.

"S-sorry H-Harry I-I was having a b-bad dream."

I just nod and leave the room.

"H-Harry wait. ."

"What Diana. "

I turn around to face her and she has her head down and picking her fingers. Shes nervous. She picks her fingers when she's nervous.

"W-Will you-s-stay?"

"Why?"

I lean against the door frame watching her pick her nails more and more.

"Will you stop that? Stop picking your nails. "

"S-Sorry."

She puts her hands under thighs and just stares at her lap.

"I-I... Goodnight" she says quietly and turns back around and lays down.

I walk over to her bed in front of her and she's crying. I kneel in front of her face and she doesn't know I'm there.

I see the tears on her face and I bring my hand forward and wipe one off. Her eyes fly open and she finches from the sudden contact.

"I'm sorry Diana. Do you want to talk about the dream?

She shrugs looking down at my knees.

"Was it him?"

"Yea.."

"What is his name anyway? "

"Joseph."

"Your mother's? "

"Mary."

"Here. Sit up." I motion her to sit up and I get behind her.

"Harry what are yoy doing?"

"Just relax love."

I start braiding her hair.

Diana's POV

He starts playing with my hair and it feels like hes doing it.

"Done." He says confidently and claps his hands.

I touch my hair and he french braided my hair.

"How do you know french braiding?"

"I did it for my sister when she was sad."

"Oh."

"Harry..."

"Yes? "

"I'm sorry about earlier. I just don't know what to do. We just met and we are acting like we've know each other for ever. "

"Listen Diana. I know we only met but I was wondering.. if you would go on a date with me?"

"I'd love to. "

"Good. Now, about that dream. What was going on love?" I asked stroking her arm.

"My da-Joseph."

"What was he doing. " I'm not even asking, I'm now demanding.

"He- I- "

"Diana its okay. You can tell me."

"It-it was my sixeenth birthday... an-and it was late and I woke up an-and he was on t-top of me. He realized I was awake and I-I started to freak out he grabs my arms an-and pins them above me and starts to k-kiss my neck and I remember feeling so disgusted and dirty an-a-and.."  she cant even finish her sentence before she starts crying so hard and puts her head in her knees and hugs her legs so tightly rocking back and forth.

I decide to grab her and pull her onto my lap and try to calm her down. After about 10-15 minutes she l passes out in my arms so I stand up and walk to my room and lay her down on my bed and cover her up.

I decide I should shower and wash my workout sweat off.

*after shower*

I step out of the shower and dry off my body and put some sweats on then brush my teeth.

After i finish, I go in my room and look at Diana sleeping and notice how angelic and fragile she looks.

She is sleeping on her side and her hair is sprawled out begind her and she has her mouth slightly open and its adorable.
I walk over to my bed and get under the coversand as soon as get comfy I feel Diana get closer to my body so I decide to snuggle her and her body instantly relaxes and so do I.

"Goodnight Diana. "

Word count: 892