-Y/N -L/N

Okay so here we go I guess, you are in a town that has been attacked by Grimm and you heard of this from a dusty old Qrow....

Anyway your gear is a light reinforced chest piece that has dust and your aura adding to your armor, you wear a nice black coat over it that is also fused with dust and your aura, you have 2 model 3589Rtc Your Scarlet and Rose Handguns for close to mid range fighting that use many types of dust which is on your ammo belt to your sides next to Scarlet and Rose. Your main weapon is on your back ready to be used...

You walk down the destroyed street in a now broken town... You feel the Grimm moving all about killing, hunting, and feasting. As you walk down the street you see something under rubble... As you pick it up, there is a slight resemblance of a girls doll... You hear the creatures of Grimm circle you as they tend to fight you as a pack. You grip on the doll one last time before you place it back to the ground.

- You: Why does this happen in the world, why must others feel that kind of pain...

One of the Beowolfs tries to rush you and attack, you side step and quickly draw both Scarlet and Rose, you instantly shoot the beowolf until it stops moving and disappears. The others now rush you and claw into you, they are met with a trace of dust on them. They turn to see you standing on a now dead ursa. You grin as you shoot one of the beowolfs and the dust on them explodes into a blaze then ash.

You stare in the distance to see huntsmen and huntresses being attacked by hoards of Grimm...

POV of Huntress

T...there's so many....as I thought...

I had fought off most of the Grimm with other huntsmen and huntresses but we were not able to clear a path for the civilians....

As they broke through I thought I was gonna die...as I saw the others being bled by the Grimm, cutting, tearing some of their flesh away, blood sprayed on me as to see a dead man next to me and a ursa about to strike and kill me...

But then I saw a flash of steel cut the ursa, killing it. As it fell I saw a man...no a young boy welding two handguns...but what was it that he used to kill the ursa...

Your POV

As I shot at the other Grimm, I use my blade mode on Scarlet and Rose, they transformed into big daggers and slashing up the Grimm.

After when I needed it I shot the blades into two beowolfs, the retracted back in a almost invisible string attached to them and I used them as a extension to them (Like Blake's weapon).

After helping killing all the Grimm I rested on a wall.

You: *chuckles a bit* I should be used to all these deaths but I guess I still have feelings left...that's still good I guess...

You are approached by a young woman who thanks you, you wave her off as you leave for your next destination...Vale...

Thanks to anyone who reads my work and likes it, let me know if I messed up somewhere and how are you liking the character so far, you have yet to use your main weapon...and you have such a mysterious past...And there will be romance points between characters...the only ones that I will do is Ruby and Yang for love interest, maybe both who knows that up to you to decide and I will try to let you know more about the abilities of your character in the next two chapters then we will be heading into volume 1 See you next time.