Power

I just had some free time to make another chapter and continue this character with some of your power, let me know how you think of it and know there is more to come this is only part 2 of 3 then I will turn it into the first volume of Rwby with the character. Enjoy!

Your POV

You have been traveling somewhat fast to get to Vale and on the borders of it...

You: It's been 2 years since I left Vale, I wonder how Signal and Beacon are doing.

You never went for Signal for long but you knew a few there, you've heard of Beacon and wondered how it was like. But you knew you would have to paired with a team to stay so you knew that would have been not easy for you. Well, might as well look arou- before you could finish, there was a huge explosion near your area and you rushed to it.

There you saw crates of dust being stolen by non other then the White Fang led by a man in a weird mask, you have heard of this man as the leader of the White Fang...Adam...

As you approach the White Fang one of them steps in to stop you.

White Fang: Hey! You better get out of here before you get killed.

You grin at him.

White Fang: You think this is funny! I'm not messing around *draws gun on you* last chan-

You fire Scarlet into his gut knocking him unconscious and every White Fang member including Adam turned there heads toward you.

Adam: What is going on here!?

You: I should be saying the same to you Adam...

Adam: *jumps down to you* who are you?...

You: I should have removed the hood, oh well...*takes down hood* it's been a while Adam...

Adam: -Y/N?!... It has been a while...you did give me this *points to cheek for a scar*

You: Yeah...but you did a number on me....many times more...

Adam:...Well I guess I could have some fun....with an old friend...*draws sword*

You: I guess I can too....*pulls Scarlet and Rose*

Adam: You never use your main weapon do you..?...

You: Who knows?....I might rethink my choice when we go at it...

Adam: Finish Loading The Dust!! I got someone to keep me busy.

They all nodded and started to finish up their work.

You: Lets get it started then...

In a instance both of you clash swords and trying your best to not get hit by either one of you by dodging and blocking each others blows, you knew to never fire at Adam with Scarlet and Rose since he would only use it to get stronger. After trading kicks to each one of you, you both jump back and fall on one knee....

Adam:...You're able to keep up...I'm impressed with your strength since we last met -Y/N

You:...I know you have been holding back at least to 20% of your power, and you know I've been holding back by only using Scarlet and Rose.

Adam:...Hehe...Yeah...you were always a coward to use your weapon against me....but I guess it's time for me to finish this and get back to base.

You: I can agree with that, now I'm all fired up!

Your aura glows brightly and makes you feel stronger in every way possible your eyes turn bright as your semblance creeps within you. As Adam feels your limits lessening, you holster Scarlet and Rose, you then pull out a massive sword to Adams amazement to you, as power flows within and out of you causing the White Fang to feel shocked and terror. Adam smiles as he sees your tinted red aura change frequency to a more steady pace. You look at Adam with Power Flowing From Your Eyes Turning Them Red as Blood.

Adam: Fine...let's test each other then.

He prepares his holstered stance and is ready for your attack. You activate Transcendence the semblance that allows you to increase in power and develop a side semblance in the process.

You: Lets go!

You push yourself to be right at Adam with your giant swing causing him to readjust his stance to block, as he dose he swings forward at your chest, he barely missed you as you both backed up....You slowly feel the pressure of your semblance and feel the void within you causing you to feel heavy. Adam knows what's he up against and backs away.

Adam: I could kill you now -Y/N but I would die by a true monster like you...Do us all a favor and make sure you can keep it locked up for good....

As he said this he retreats away with half of the stolen Schnee dust, the rest was either destroyed by your aura or they dropped it in fear. You thought you won but only felt what you were nothing but a killing monster who has killed many people good or bad sent to kill you or got in your way....As you felt your power deteriorate to normal as your rage fell you heard a woman's voice, you tried to turn but the side effects of using up your aura made you feel weak.

???: Are you all right?

You look to see who it was that spoke but only saw her purple and black dress and those brightly colored green eyes of hers.

Glynda: I'm Glynda Goodwitch from Beacon, I need to help you with your injuries.

You wondered why and looked at yourself and saw that Adam shot you in the side of your hip. The bleeding was not bad just it looked worse then normal. She helped bandage you up and was a bit worried when she found out how young you were.

Glynda: You're far to young to be a huntsman, who are you...

You: I'm only 16...my name's -Y/N L/N....

Glynda: Far too young!! Why are you dealing with the White Fang, never mind that I'll have to bring you to Ozpin and have this mess sorted out...

You agreed with her for your sake to move to Signal academy where Ozpin is getting new Huntsmen and Huntresses...

I hoped you enjoyed this long story, action, and reveal of your weapon and part of your strength. You have a long road ahead of you to push against. Sorry if the talking sequences are bad or plain I was in a little rush with a few things and want to let you know that the next chapter is gonna be part of the first episode of rwby and be more shorter then I will release the next book beginning rwby. Thanks for reading, it's good to leave a suggestion and comment here and there let me know how I did and see you in the next one.