Encounters and Courage

Sorry if this is shorter but this is for the final of this Rwby OC preview, I will announce it a little after this is completed and I'm gonna take a bit of a brake and hopefully get a little following and hope you all enjoy and sorry for the bad writing...Very new to this.

Your POV

Glynda let you walk ahead while she fixed the battle ground that you and Adam had. How you knew Adam....well that's a later story, you have regain some of your aura if not then most of it. You felt better from that encounter with them.. Even with the pain you had for a moment inside you, but then you moved on, you get near some buildings, one called Dust till Dawn with an old man working it, you waved to him and he did back with a smile. In turn you went down half a mile or so when you saw man with ginger hair with a nice hat walk down with a bunch of his "goons" but they did not look too tough so you solely walked by, you did notice him looking at you for a moment staring at your dirty face and a bruise on your cheek... You continued to walk to where Ozpin was supposed to be. You reached Signal. You never thought you would come to this again after being kicked out.... You sighed and followed the directions to the office Ozpin was. It was dark and a tad bit cold, you were glad you washed your face before coming here, at first you thought the office was empty before hearing a voice.

Ozpin: Hello, I'm professor Ozpin of Beacon Academy, what brings you here Mr.-L/N

You were a little shocked on how he knew your name but you replied back.

You: Hello Professor Ozpin, I'm here because Glynda told me to meet you, was that a mistake or what, and how do you know my name..?

Ozpin: Aren't we all have the question on why people know is or what we do, hehe... Your "buddy", my friend Qrow told me little bit about you, about what you've said to him and what I've seen form a far. I know what you lack in your heart and soul -Y/N but your afraid that it will only hurt more and yourself.

You: H..how...wait..never mind, I don't want to know what you're on about but me choosing this path was the right choice...for a time.

Ozpin: But now you're afraid of being alone for your whole life, letting it control your heart and soul or am I wrong Mr.-Y/N...

You: I hate to admit it but yeah...you are right about that...but how will you know I'll feel the same if I go to Beacon (You somehow knew that Ozpin Was gonna ask you to come to Beacon, maybe you felt to go now, maybe this encounter with this man, has given you courage to be ready to have a place, a life with friends and people you wished for, your entire life...ever since...your parents died).

Ozpin just smiles and embraces you, you don't know what to do in this situation, but as Ozpin let's go of you he says these words that you will never forget.

Ozpin: You are special -Y/N, don't you forget that, what ever you did, face, or felt is only a feeling. You can be normal for once and choose to have a life worth that pain You have taken within your soul, and what you carry now that has you scared. But Even I can see the good within your sins. If you come to Beacon, you will meet friends and maybe find the one you love but that's a possibility, but the benefit for me is something I wished for in my younger years. And if you do come to my school, I will be proud to accept you as a little brother...hehe...sounds funny when I say it out loud.

You feel...enlightened about what Ozpin said and felt...happy you came up to shake his hand as tears started to come from you is very rare, but you were happy, and the possibility of it all was enough to agree to his proposal.

After wiping your sudden outburst you measured yourself to be collected.

You: Thank you Ozpin...for this...opportunity..

Ozpin: Don't thank me yet -Y/N, there are somethings that I must teach you to fully understand why I did this for you, it was not out of kindness..well maybe a little....but besides that fact is on how dangerous you are is the reason why, but my time is short...I'll see you very soon at Beacon...You may leave.

And with that you said your goodbyes and got on the ship for Beacon.

Thank you to who read this and enjoyed it to its fullest potential, Let me know if this was a good chapter to end it off for the preview, if you have any suggestions don't be afraid to ask and tell me any tips I might want to use, hopefully the drama was good for your liking. To end this off I will be making another book that continues this story line I will be taking a small time off to slowly work on these and prefect them as much as I can, this is wear the main cast for Rwby Will be shown in the volumes I make. Now this is a farewell for now...