Chapter seven: Back at Hogwarts

Elsa's P.O.V

High pitched waves resounded in my ears, echoing on and on without end. Vision blured, body feeble, and heart weakened were my thoughts. Rubbing my eyes, the blur began to sharpen and introduce red vivid colors or Red-yellow-orange flames. 

"Elsaa--Elsaa!?" A faint voice shouted overlapping the frequencies in my ears. It cleared off after a while, it was Jack. I quickly got up but fell to the side then got back up again. My head still felt a bit dizzy- who could blame you after you survived a bombing? Jack and the others were standing strait looking up to the sky. My eyes followed soon greeted by Pitch's Nightmare horses.  I turned to look around and check if everyone was okay. They seemed fine but I couldn't say the same for Hogwarts. The grand halls that was once a mystical place was now burning down into ashes like memories fadeing. 

"Jack... We need to stop him now. He's gone to far!" I stuttered jerking my head towards the Nightmare horses. I shot a blast of ice towards them as some froze, crashing back to earth. Hiccup rode Toothless and began to burn some in the sky.

A black figure from the fire emerged and obviously it was Pitch. 

"Pitch you coward! Why burn the school instead of fighting?! Is that the wee weak baby you ar?!" Merida in her Scottish accent as she pulled out several arrows.

"I burned it simply to crush all that you have left. You fight Ice with fire and its quite common that fire always melts ice." He smirked as his foul yellow teeth showed. 

"Shut up!" Rapunzel screamed waving her wand as she chanted a dark arts defense spell. Pitch dogged it disappearing with no trace leaving only our Zombie classmates to finish us off. Hiccup quickly searched around with Toothless to look for him. Passing by a tall tower that was a part of Hogwarts's houses he pointed to the window. 

"Pitch is inside!" We heard Hiccup shouted flying half-way down to warn us. He returned back into the skies not long after and was greeted by a tragic event. Hit by one of the Nightmares, Hiccup was flightless and left to fall into his doom. "Toothless!" Hiccup screamed being slapped several times by the dragons wing as it pushed them further apart. Was he going to live!?---

Out numbered by my own schoolmates, none of us could help Hiccup. I pushed myself trying to get out. With every touch I froze them, and with every touch more came along. "HICUUP!" 

"We need to save Hiccup stat! He's falling and about to burn! " I shouted quickly.

"Isn't der anything to stop yer classmates from trying to kill us?!" Merida asked while kicking and slicing our classmates.

"North said there's a charm that is controlling them. It penentated us from inside Hogwarts. If we break it everyone will return back to normal." Jack said.

With that we slowly saw Hiccup land into the burning fire. Jack screamed and I was furious. Rapunzel landed on her knee's sobbing a bit as Merida swayed her bow hitting any Nightmare/ Zombie that came near. We were lost at the same time broken. To loose someone you held dearly in a fight that was caused by insanity.. It was painful....

"I...I think I know where it is!" I paused then ran inside the burning building that was once Hogwarts-- or still is Hogwarts but burnt. I dodged falling items like burning wood from the stair cases, and some ashes. It was getting harder to breath but I managed to catch my breath. Using my powers I froze a path to run up to the second floor, it slowly melted after meaning no return.  

As I ran up higher and higher as the flames began to lessen. I ran towards the place I knew that the charm would be in and as I got closer the music began to play. I quickly opened up a room, or might I say, my room and was quickly greeted by Pitch. I quickly grabbed the music box as he made a move.