OS I'm Alone But Not Anymore Pt-I

I'm Alone But Not Anymore

Part - I

Khushi's Point of View

In the country with 1.25 billion people, I found myself sitting alone in the forest of Delhi. I sat under a tree hugging my knees. I could feel the cool breeze hitting on my face and I let my muscles relax but the next second buried my face in my lap, feeling tired, tired of running.

This is a perfect place, all nature around me, I could hear the sound of Insect's funny noises and shaking of branches by the wind. Everything around me was good and refreshing until I hear a noise, motor sound. Horror struck me and I sprang on my feet.

I look around and wiped the sweat on my forehead. 

"Again running!"

I scoffed and started searching for a good place to hide. As the motor noise came approaching, I got more and more tensed. I know the fact that when I get tensed my brain stop working. So, I need to act slowly but time is the thing. People says true, Haste makes waste!

I quickly hide behind one of the trees and join my hands in a prayer to my dear goddess "Devi Maiya" Soon a car came into my view and two other cars followed one by one. I know who own those cars. I gripped my sling bag more tighter.

A man comes out of the first car and I could clearly make out his face. The Man I so hate now and the reason I'm hiding here amidst of a jungle when I should be in my study, with a coffee and a book! 

His eyes looks around and I know who he is looking for, The almighty me.

His men divide areas to search for me and I'm glad that no one made their way in my side. I stare up and thanked my Devi Maiya in my mind with folded hands. I love doing this, praying to her when I'm in trouble and folded hand and stuffs. It's like a moral support. 

I saw Him in his all glory moving to the side of the tree where I sitting few minutes ago.

He bent down and took something in his hand. Wait... that's my brand new watch for crying out loud!! I looked at my bare wrist "You fool, Khushi, how can you lose it!" I chide myself.

"What if he finds me" I thought and not wanting to take risk of hiding here, I start to crawl from there to go away. If I enter into some dark places inside, they can't find me for now. I'm habituated to this forest and I know the way, well I guess so!

"Ouch" a cry left out of me, a little loud may be. There were some glass bottle which were broken and I, without noticing it had placed my hands on it. I slowly took the glass piece which pierced my palms, hissing, cursing and praying. Weirdo, I know!

I noticed those bottles, the very those bottles I throw in anger when I came here today. I was so angry and those empty wine bottles were there. So I took it and threw it all to take out my anger.

"It's all my Karma" I said to myself and blowed some air on the blood which coming out of my palm. "Karma, sure, is a bitch!"

"Khushi" I hear that man shout my name.

Yeah right. After all, he is famous for his shouts, right? The great Arnav Singh Raizada. But he have to lower his tone in front of me, after all, I'm the Conquer of the mighty ASR, the one to tame the beast, Khushi Singh Raizada. 

I heard the footsteps approaching in my direction and I again join my hands in my prayer with closed eyes chanting "Devi Maiya" But then I know joining bleeding palms is no good. It pains!

"Hey Baby" I hear Arnav's voice and I open my eyes only to see him sitting near me, His face adorned with a smirk. He put an arm around me. I looked at him annoyed and pushed it away from me using my elbow. His smirk grew into a smile and he stood up and extended his hand in front of me.

"Get up now" I heard him say.

As if I'll come!

"I don't want to go with you" I said looking at him with an angry glance and then looked away. I don't want to go with him and even if I have to, I'm not that weak to take his hand to get up.

"Khushi, get up, Now" His tone came out with an order and I'm really pissed off. The anger which was inside me triggered and I stood up and glared at him.

"Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada I don't want to come with you and after what you said to me, I never want to" 

To my surprise, he laughed at me and inches near me. I didn't move back. I will not show him how much effect he has on me. I'm on my anger mode.

"Khushi, don't behave like a child" You know you're making me more pissed off by this Arnav!

"You Idiot, I'm a married woman, so stop child-zoning me now" I shout at him and tries to move away but the next second, my connection with the ground lost and I'm on his shoulder.

What am I? A sack bag?!

I protested, trying to wriggle out of his arms and shouting at him. Bu no, he seems to turn a deaf to my words. But, whatever it is, the only thing never change, My body betrays me around him. My one hand is around his Neck and the other one is at his chest.

He didn't say anything and puts me inside his car, A Black porsche and comes next to me, keeping me in place.

"I'm not gonna run now, leave me" I said, looking annoyed.

"Not taking chances on you, love" He said in a oh-so-husky voice and I turned the other side to get control of my breathing. He's damn handsome, hot and sexy. Above all, He's mine. As the car started moving, I kept mum and chose to glance outside the window.

"What the fuck!" He shouted as he looked at my palms.

"No cursing!" I hissed, trying to wriggle out my hands from him.

~ * ~

Hello everyone reading this, Thank you for giving this book a try. Part - I of Ist OS is updated. Part - II will be updated tomorrow. (Since I'm so sleepy to edit it now)

Please do read, vote and comment, that would mean a lot, Thank You.

Regards,

Nan ~