Dancing

Imagine Reiji giving you dancing lessons for an upcoming ball. He would become more and more frustrated and angry any time you missed a step or messed up. He would eventually become fed up with your "terrible dancing" and simply lift you up, placing your feet on top of his. He would begin to dance gracefully and beautifully around the large room. You were amazed by his skill and the elegance of his movements. Reiji would decide to show off, dipping you low to the floor or twirling and spinning faster than a human ever could. Both of you would be laughing and out of breath when Reiji abtuptly stopped. He was surprised how good it felt to hear you laugh; you were honestly amazed that he could laugh genuinely without evil intent. Your eyes would meet, and Reiji would hold your gaze for what seemed like forever. Then, you would sense his face getting closer to yours, and you were all too aware of the tiny distance between Reiji's lips and your own. A few millimeters later, your lips would meet in a sweet kiss.

Without warning, an angry Ayato would erupt into the ballroom, shouting at Reiji for stealing "his" human. As you stood watching the vampires' argument, you weren't sure whether to laugh or run and find a safe place to hide from the angry boys.

Finally, you just decided to let the two resolve their problems and to go find someplace that didn't include two angry vampires.