LxReader : Sitting Like Him

Hey guys!  Like I promised in my last chapter, I am going to make this a whole lot longer!  Also, this chapter was requested by creepy_pasta_lover!  Enjoy the chapter guys!

Normal POV

I can't help it!  He is too perfect!  His intelligence, his emotionless personality, his sweet addiction, his- Oh I haven't even introduced myself!  How rude of me!  I am _____ _____.  I am working on the Kira case with 5 other police detectives and L, the worlds greatest detective.  Spoiler!  I am the only girl in the group!  I don't mind though.  I have never been very girly, so I have always felt more at ease talking to guys.  I do have a few female friends however.  I am quite smart and my deductive skills are very impressive, but I am still sarcastic.  Obviously I am not as amazing as L though.  Anyway . . . I admit I was kinda ranting on about L earlier!  What?!  Don't look at me like that!  He's such an adorable panda!  Hehe!  Adorable panda . . . *sighs dreamily*.  Huh?!  No I was not thinking about him!  No I was not fantasizing about him nake- . . . I should probably shut up now . . . If I continue denying it, your gonna know that I'm lying.  Not that I was!

But Ryuzaki is the most perfect man in the history of the world!  His appearance may be a turn off to most people but I like it.  He can pull off the tired and bored look.  His deep, dark eyes and eye bags suit him so well, and not a lot of other people suit it.  Plus, who knows what he is hiding under those baggy clothes?  *giggles and smirks*  Maybe a fat stomach . . . Joke!  Now you see how I am a sarcastic person!  But seriously, he must have a six pack!  *drools*  I wish I could find out . . . but that's impossible!  We work together!  That would be unprofessional!  As much as I don't care if it's unprofessional or not, I don't want to lose my job!  I'd rather stay on the task force and never see L like that rather than seeing him like that and getting fired and never getting to see him again!

I have to stop this!  Seriously!  I have to stop this!  I'm daydreaming and not concentrating on my work!  And plus, I'm in the same room as Ryuzaki, so I don't want him to see me look stupid!  Gah!  What if he has already seen me being stupid?!  Nooo!  That would be the end of the world! NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!   Snap out of it _____!  Stop daydreaming!  Stop daydre-

"_____.  ______.   _____!"  Ryuzaki said raising his voice a little to get my attention.

"Huh?  R-Ryuzaki?!  W-what is it?  Shouldn't we be working instead of starting a conversation?  Jeez."  I said sarcastically to try and cover up my previous daydreaming.  I hope it worked.

"Nice try, _____.  Your sarcasm didn't cover up the fact that you were daydreaming.  I'm not stupid."  Ryuzaki said bluntly.

"Yeah well I know your not stupid.  So there is no need to brag."  I said, still keeping up my sarcastic comments.

" . . . What am I going to do with you?"  Ryuzaki said in a monotone.  See if my dirty mind had came out and introduced itself first, it would be thinking of things Ryuzaki could do to me.  Stupid, dirty mind!

"Send me to go and get you more cake?"  I asked questioningly.  Yep!  Dirty mind is not functioning and my sarcastic one is!  Hell yeah!  I am safe!

"I suppose I could make you do that . . . Fine.  Could you get me some more cake then _____?"  Ryuzaki said.  I don't know why, but was he . . . Oh whats the word?  Sarcastic?  No.  Teasing?  Close, but no.  Mocking?  Yeah!  He's mocking me!  Grrrr.  Only I can do that!  But it is kind of cute.  I'll just continue with the sarcasm.

"Of course, Your Majesty.  I will do that right away."  I said standing up and bowing towards him.  Ha!  I win!

" . . . Your Majesty?"  Ryuzaki whispered to himself as I walked away to go get him his cake.