the drive

ashlyn stumbled out of the front door of her office building, brendon catching her as she almost fell sideways. "are you okay?" he asked, chuckling at her.

"y-yeah, heels just aren't a good idea right now," she replied, reaching to take her heels off.

"here, i'll carry them for you," brendon offered. ashlyn looked up at him and gave them to him. he smiled at her. "let's hurry and get to the car, it's late." he took her hand and kept walking.

ashlyn looked down at her hand, attempting to take in the fact that they were holding hands, but being too drunk to care. being too drunk to care was probably a bad state to be in while she was at a strange guys house, but she wasn't thinking at that moment.

soon enough they got to the car, and brendon opened the passenger side door for her. she attempted to smile at him, feeling slightly flattered as she fell into the seat. brendon chuckled at her. "are you okay?" he asked.

she nodded and laughed along with him, not knowing if yes was the correct answer since her whole body was so numb. he closed the door and ran to the other side of the car. he opened the car door and plopped into the seat.

so many thoughts were swirling through ashlyn's head. what was going to happen when they got to his house? was she going to stay the night? were they going to have sex? she couldn't even process that she had agreed to go home with him.

the drive seemed to last forever for ashlyn, especially with the thoughts that were in her head. a few minutes into the drive, brendon turned the radio on to fill the silence. 

but after turning the radio on, his hand went over to the passenger side to rest on her lower thigh. the initial touch made ashlyn jump. what is he trying to do, she thought to herself. she looked over at him shocked, and he didn't react at all.

after a few seconds of his hand being there, she began to relax. it actually made her feel a little safe. she rested her head on the seat and closed her eyes, hoping the car ride would go faster.

after about a minute had passed, she felt his hand begin to grip her thigh. her eyes opened and she looked over at him again, and he didn't seem to be phased. she looked away again so that he didn't see her face getting red.

his hand moved a little farther up her thigh, reaching the bottom of her skirt. she felt her breathing get faster, and she wanted to say something to him, but she couldn't seem to form words.

his hand moved even farther up her thigh, inching up her skirt. he squeezed her thigh and she felt like she was suffocating. somehow, she liked it. she felt a throbbing sensation in between her thighs, and she looked over at him.

for once, brendon looked back over at her. "we're here," he said to her, smiling a little bit. she frantically looked out the window, just then realizing that the car had stopped. she looked at him again, seeing that the smile hadn't disappeared off his face.

she started to panic, all of a sudden feeling very claustrophobic. "w-w-well let's go inside then!" she spat at him, proceeding to turn around, unlock the door, and practically fall out of the car.

she stood up once she was outside the car, feeling really dizzy. she stood completely still for a few moments, regaining her stability. "ashlyn!" brendon shouted, getting out of the car and rushing over to her.

he ran to stand in front of her, causing her to look up at him. he stared her in the face, concern in his eyes. "are you okay?" he asked her. she suddenly began to feel nauseous. 

before she knew it, she was throwing up on the sidewalk in front of his house. he grabbed her hair in his hand and rubbed her back while she threw up, feeling bad. i hope she's not throwing up because i made her feel uncomfortable, he thought to himself.

when she was done throwing up, she stood up straight and wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her coat. she then looked up at brendon. "are you okay?" he said, looking her in the eyes.

"yeah, thanks," she replied, looking away from him and down at her throw up. 

"hey, let's get you inside and cleaned up."

i know this chapter was short, it was just a filler. i like to tease y'all. ;) but the next one is going to be longer, i may finish it tonight, i may not.