Chapter Three

Georgia's P.O.V

I sat in the dark seats of the limo, re-adjusting my tank top and shorts so I didn't show too much to this man I still don't know. I pulled the elastic from my high bun and let my hair flow down to my belly button so I could show less skin. Then, cautiously, I knocked on the tiny window that kept separation between the man and I.

"Excuse me?"

I shivered in my seat and felt goosebumps trail up my arms and legs as the little window rolled down smoothly.

"Yes?" His voice was rugged and low. He still didn't bother to show me his face as we cruised down different streets in London.

"What the hell is going on and who are you?"

Still showing no movement, he answered.

"I'm here to escort you to somewhere. My name is Terrance."

I tried to regain my calmness but I don't seem to have sanity on my side right now.

"Can I go home? This isn't fair. Take me back,"

I started to seep hot tears again.

"Please."

Terrence's ominous green eyes showed on his side mirrors, but that was all that appeared.

"Calm down we don't want you. We want money, with a small game."

"No you aren't. Where are you taking me?"

"To somewhere where they won't find you. Don't be too frightened. We do business like this all the time."

"I'm getting out."

I reached over to my left for the door handle to find there wasn't one. The spot where it should have been was smooth and had a cup holder. I tried for the other side and it was the same. Smooth, with a cup holder.

"I don't want to be here! My anniversary is tomorrow! Let me out!"

I kicked and screamed frantically, smashing my fists against the tinted windows.

"Let me out! Let me out!"

Finally, my tears drowned out my voice and I hugged my knees, waiting for my arrival at this "place where they won't find me".

I patted my shorts for my pink iPhone Harry bought me. It ,of course, wasn't where I always leave it. Before I went to bed I gave it to Harry so he could show me YouTube videos of animal fails. With all my screaming and crying, I didn't realize Terrence had rolled the little window back up, keeping me in my little prison for the rest of the night. I let myself drift back to sleep, hoping for Harry to find me.