Chapter Four

Harry's P.O.V.

Agh, she's probably downstairs

I couldn't help but smile. I'm going to finally propose to her, and it's going to be great. I jumped down the stairs two at a time, racing to find her and see her.

I'm gonna marry her!

I felt my cheeks burn from smiling so hard as I checked the living room for my angel.

Nothing.

My smile softened a bit.

Maybe in the den?

Nothing.

Okay, she's here I know she is. I used the house intercom to call for her. I picked up the phone and heard the click through the whole house.

"Georrrggiiiaaa! I love you! C'mere babe!"

Nothing still. My smile was pretty much gone by now.

I ran back upstairs, down the hall and opened the doors to our master bedroom, taking a deep breath. The mirror across the room reflected back, showing a wild mess of brown curls, tattooed arms and chest, with a frown.

I darted for the dresser for my cellphone and quickly typed in her name. The phone rings once and I hear buzzing in the sheets along with the song "I Just Called To Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder.

Now I'm freaking out. She would never leave her phone! She literally cannot leave without it! I ran out to our balcony where we shared our first kiss in our home. I looked out to see if she maybe went for a swim.

After all, it is June; the month I first met her. I leaned over the railing, almost falling over but didn't see her.

I ran out the front doors and searched and searched for her and found nothing. Not a single clue to where she might have gone. Her car was even here which meant she hadn't left.

I pulled back on my hair. Today was supposed to be great. Today was supposed to be one of the greatest days in our shared life. But, a life can't be shared if she isn't here.

I went back inside to go get my phone and call the boys.

I called Liam first.

"Liam."

"Hey Harry! Hows it-"

"No time! Call Louis and Niall!"

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

"I'm sorry."

I heard Liam type in numbers as I typed in Zayn's number. It took three rings before he answered finally.

"Whaat. It's..." 

There was a pause.

"Harry it's 8 in the morning. Why are you calling it's early?"

"Call Niall."

"I want to-"

"CALL NIALL."

Zayn pressed in Niall's number.

"Aye!" Niall cheered.

"Okay, Liam did you get Louis?"

"Yeah I was gonna get Niall too but nooooo."

"For what?" Niall asked.

"Georgia is missing."

The boys all started talking at once.

"Listen, I need help finding her and I don't know what to do."

"Well," Louis started.

"You could start by calling the damn police first."

I sighed.

"Hurry and get here."

"I may need a few extra minutes.." Zayn says groggily.

"Not if I'm helping! Get your ass up and ready, Zayn!" Niall yelled over the phone.

I hung up and flopped on the couch in the living room and patted Georgia's favorite spot; the corner where the couch bends against the wall. She will show up. I know she will. She's a strong woman.

I punched in 999.

"Hello, what's your emergency?"

I took a breath and answered.

"I'd like to report a missing woman."