A Frozen Heart

He crashes down into the pavement, rubble cracked upon where he lay sore, shattered ice surrounding him and struggling to breathe; Caitlin can't control her powers, strips of hair bleaching white as her blue eyes flicker brown momentarily ‘what am I doing?’ her eyes freeze back, killer blue “Cait” Barry gasps, his stomach hungry for air “don't do this, I know you -” “you don't know anything about me Flash” the threat of flesh piercing ice shards as she stands over him.
“I know your favourite colour is Purple, I know you majored in bioengineering at Star Labs, I know you're distrusting of not just anybody calling you Cait, I know you Caitlin -” “My name is Killer Frost -” “Your name is Caitlin Snow” the impact of his fast arm to the back of her knees throws her down to the ground “That was cold, Flash -” she lay beside him “But this is colder” ice cold hands holding his ribcage she gets on top of him, unmeasurable freeze from her mouth to his, he won't give up on her.
Internals almost completely frozen, he vibrates his body and grabs her arms “Not this time, Frosty” the nickname slipping from his mouth sends a dull, aching to her brain.. he flips himself, now on top of her, forcefully kissing her with her arms pinned between his palms and the pavement; “Live up to your name Killer Frost” his words further rip to shreds, the pieces of her heart. “If you're such a Killer, Frost. Its about time I see some Killing” the force of his strength out matches hers, a long felt resistance in her mind let's go; Blue eyes revert to brown.
Everything changes, her chest is pounding, feelings ripped from her innocent mind, sobbing she turns her head to the side and it kills him to watch.
Barry removes himself from on top of her, watching as the pain breaks her soul into a million different pieces, he lays a soft hand around her body, pulling her from the painstaking ground into his warm embrace.
She doesn't want to let go of him, “I'm so sorry” he wraps his arms tightly around her in acceptance of her apology “I've got you Cait, I've got you -” “I love you Barry” he cradles the back of her head in his hand “I love you too”
- THE END