Our Last Kiss😭

Narrates Nico':

Life is pretty hard when you meet the person you love...you think that nothing can go wrong because you have her with you at your side that she will always be their but I did not know that was going to be our last kiss. That morning I just woke up as normal and did everything I and to before going to work I did not want to wake her up she looked so beautiful sleeping she deserved a sleep in. After that I went for a shower and got ready for work. I gave her a kiss goodbye and told her I loved her in the ear. I left to work and did everything normal I decided to call her'.

Nicco':Good Morning honey how was your sleep- I could hear I woke her up and it was already 10:30 -

You':I Slept Lovely thank you hun.-She sounded relaxed and happy- What's up?

Nicco':I was Wondering if you wanted to meat up for lunch at 1 in the Subway near my work- I was starving but I know she needed time to get ready

You':I would love that see you at one then I'll have to start getting ready I knew she would say that-

Nicco':Okay see you there love. I Love yoy.!-I really did love her so much she was everything I had

You':See You their love you to babe-she blew a kiss and hanged up.-

Damm I loved this woman she had something that made me want to be with every second and just hug her. She was the reason that I woke up and came to work and of course our little baby on the way, They were the reason for all the hard work. It was almost one and she told me she was on her way and I decided to get going. After a while she did not show up and I called and no answer I was starting to get worried. I went out to drive the way she takes and I saw a crash my heart started beating faster and faster I did not want to think that was her car all smashed up. I got closer and the police men did not let me in but I got in and their I saw her in the worst way I could....

Nicco':Noooooo Noo No!!!! Somebody help my wife please anybody don't just stand here she is pregnant!!!!!- I started screaming it was her all full of blood, her and my baby- Pleaseee'!!

The paramedics took her out and put her on a bed started checking her.

Paramedic':Sir we tried to get her out but she was already gone by when we tried she suffered a brain damaged it killed her automatically and the baby we could not save it. I am so sorry.-I was debestates no this could not have happened to me -

After the funeral I just did not mind smiling or going out just form work and home. I Did not know that would be our last kiss.

*****************************************

Hello Readers I Hope You Liked it If You Did Share It And Give a Little Star Down Their So I Can Update a New Chapter

All The Love Xx
❤💙💚💛💜