Chapter 09

Patrol this morning was harsh. I am now getting dressed to shop with Rosalie Hale. She invited me right before we left their house last night. That party was a blast. Rosalie and I hit it off better than Alice and I did.

I put some skinny jeans and a red halter top when I finish my shower after patrol. I put on my dark red heels before blow drying my hair. I tease my hair and put a choker necklace on. I walk out the door and I tell Paul to drive me to the Cullen's so I can hang out with Rosalie.

Rosalie is outside waiting when Paul pulls up. I kiss my brother's cheek before climbing out. Rosalie compliments my outfit immediately and we get into her red Porsche. She turns the engine over right away as she speeds off towards Port Angeles Mall.

We arrive within an hour; that beats the time Paul takes getting there by a long shot. Rosalie and I loop arms and we walk through the entrance doors flawlessly. Guys are gawking, girls are flaring with envy at us.

Rosalie and my first stop is at Victoria's Secret. I am in need of more under garments. I buy a few bra and panty sets before heading towards Hot Topic and Spencer's. Rosalie goes to Aeropostale and Hollister. We switch stores after buying what we want. I go to multiple stores before I have to stop at the food court, feeling real hungry.

"When is Edward and Bella's wedding?" I ask Rosalie when I take the first bite of my beef and bean burrito from the Taco Bell of the mall.

"Next month, Alice is planning it." Rosalie smirk. "I'll tell her to invite you, your brother, and that Jared guy."

"Thanks Rosalie." I smile. "I love weddings."

"So does Alice." Rosalie mutters. "But you're my friend, Alice can't have you. I'm not normally friends with shape shifters."

I giggle at that and I finish my lunch. We head back to her car and she suggests I stay the night. I have to patrol early so I agree. I text Paul and let him know I'm staying the night with Rosalie.

Esme is thrilled I'm staying all night. Alice was more than willing to put Paul, Jared and I all down for invitations to the wedding next month. Jacob still hasn't and back. He got his invitation a week after the battle. He took off on Billy. Billy is worried sick about Jacob. I'll slap the crap out of him when he returns.

"I'm glad Rosalie found a friend." Emmett jokes.

Rosalie growls and she chased him around in vampire speed. Alice rolls her eyes as she takes a seat beside me. We watch Rosalie and Emmett chase eachother before Rosalie notices Alice beside me.

"Hi, Amiga." Rosalie greets me, standing between Alice and I.

"Hola, Amiga." I greet in Spanish, earning a giggle from Bella who just entered. "Hey Bella."

"Hey, Maya." Bella greets me.

I smile and I hug Bella, screwing the pretend shy stage. She flinches but she hugs me back anyways. She knows I'm not going to hurt her; Jacob would kill me.

"Bella, there's no need in being scared." I whisper. "I won't hurt you. Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I won't. Because Jacob would kill me, and I won't lose my friend's trust."

Bella nods. "I'm sorry for being hesitant."

"It's okay, I understand." I shrug. "I would be too if a random dog hugged me."

Rosalie snorts at my calling my kind dogs. 'We technically are dogs, when we phase.' Edward nods in agreement and says what I just thought to Rosalie. She shrugs in agreement and we all sit around awkwardly.

"I'm tired." I mumble. "Where's the guest room?"

"Screw guest room." Rosalie retorts. "You're sleeping in my room, bestie."

Rosalie grabs my wrist before Alice could and she drags me upstairs. She locks her door and passes my some cute, dark red pajamas. I change into them and I get in Rosalie's bed that she doesn't even sleep in. She hands me a royal purple blanket and she watches me as I fall off to sleep.