Chapter 15

Today is the day of the funeral. I walk into the bathroom, in my dress and heels. Paul and I both fix our hair at the same time. He puts hair gel in while I straighten my hair. I do my makeup and I return to my room. I put my jewelry on and I smile sadly.

Jared drives me to the funeral at the funeral home. I sit with mama, Paul, and Malory, and Sarah. Paul has his hand on my knee reassuringly. I let out a sad scream when the let the casket close and Paul keeps me from collapsing, we had been standing beside the casket.

Paul helps me to mama's car and then helps me into the backseat. He slides into the front seat and mama follows the herse to La Push. I stand beside my brother at the burial. I lay a red rose on the casket, then Paul, then mama.

"He will be missed, abusive or not." Malory mutters.

I nod in agreement. I collapse into my brother's arms when they begin to lower my father into the ground. Paul wraps an arm around me to keep me safe from falling to the damp ground.

After the burial, we all head back to Sam and Emily's. She is having a gathering for after the funeral. I sit beside Jared and I sob into his neck. He rubs my back and comforts my crying.

"He abused me for years, but I'll miss that man." I whisper.

"I know you will." Jared whispers back.

Emily throws a blanket over me and she leaves Jared and I alone. Everybody goes to the kitchen to eat the feast Emily put together. I am too depressed to eat.

Jared helps me up because of my sore back. We get into his truck an he drives us to the local park. We hold hands and we walk to the pond. We sit on the bench and we watch the fish feed off bugs on the water. I watch the frogs jump from lily pad to lily pad.

Rated R
Jared and I go into the woods and he pushes me against a tree and he kisses my roughly on my lips. A moan escapes my mouth and he lifts me up.

He unzips the back of my dress and he slides it off of my body. He kisses down my neck before we lay in the red and orange leaves of fall. He kisses down my perfect toned body.

He licks my belly bottom to my panty line and he takes them off with his teeth. I giggle and he asks permission to start. I bite my lip and I nod. He slowly pushes himself inside me and a painful Yelp escapes my mouth.

Jared wiped the year away and he starts thrusting faster and a little tougher. I let out moans. He groans as he starts getting closer. He released inside me and he drops into the leaves.

Back to normal.

I manage to put my clothes on. Jared and I limp to the truck. He drives me home as he kisses my hand and we drives away.

Mama smirks at my flushed cheeks. "In ally, you lose that little card."

I laugh at her and she hugs me. Paul has a smirk on his face at what I just did with Jared. I have a bright blush on my face when I run up the stairs in heels towards my room.

I change into some pajamas right away. I climb into bed and I drift off to sleep.