1

LIVING WITH A KILLER.

©2016. Katola Moyosore.

Instagram :Cartourlarh.
Facebook :Katie kahtolah.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS NOT ALLOWED!!!

Hey guys,
Thanks for checking out this story and I hope you'll enjoy it. I felt sad when I forgot my password to my other account, "Katie Kahtolah". I'm gonna add somethings that weren't there before and I'll make sure, I end it. Please do me a favour by always voting and sharing. Please, also comment so I'll know what you think about each chapter.

Thanks.

Dedication.
This book is dedicated to my family, supporters and y'all.

I love y'all.

😘😘😘

◼◼◼

Chapter One// I'll be seeing you again.

I decided to take a walk since mum wouldn't shut up about my grades. I mean... I got a B in maths test and straight A's. I think I did my best.

Ever since the divorce, she turned cold on me. She either yelled for a mistake which could be totally stupid.

Honestly.

It was getting dark and there wasn't any street light where I was and I begun to get scared when I started to hear screams. I hugged myself in order to be warm 'cause I was shivering.

I shook, afraid, when I heard a gunshot. I was so sure it was a gunshot. I didn't know where the sound came from so I stood still. I took two steps and heard another gunshot. I stopped on my tracks as I gasped,looking terrified. I looked at my right, across the road and I saw a dude throwing a man who looked dead,inside a trash bin.

I gasped unconsciously and his head snapped up, looking at me deadly. I didn't know I had already started running home due to my terrified state. I heard heavy footsteps behind me and I cried.

"This is the end. Jill your death's here"I said to myself and the killer grabbed my arm, making me stumble and hit his chest so hard.

I looked down, still crying and said, "I swear, I won't tell anyone what I saw. Please don't kill me. Please, I beg you"

I gasped as he pointed his gun to my forehead and I shut my eyes, tightly as I cried.

"look at me"he commanded.

"please, don't kill me"I said and looked at him.

If he wasn't a killer, I would've called him the hottest dude I've ever met in my life. He had pink lips, blue piercing eyes and a beautiful blonde hair. He was also muscular and I guess, 6.2 while I was 5.4.

I stopped checking him out and pleaded, "please"

"I'm not gonna kill you"he said and dropped his gun, staring at me.

"Thank you"I found myself saying as he put his gun in the pocket of his jacket.

"I'll be seeing you again"he said and sprinted down the street.

I had a bad feeling about it. When I saw he was out of sight, I ran so fast to my house and sprinted to my room immediately.
I locked my windows and my door before laying on my bed, still afraid.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Thanks for reading this part.

Please do me a favour by voting, sharing and commenting.

Thanks.

I love y'all.

😘😘😘