30

◼◼◼

Dedicated to Becca3392.

Thanks.

________________________________________

Song: The Greatest by Sia.

Chapter Thirty // Followed.

The next day, I woke up really early to prepare for school. I wore a crop top with denim high waist shorts and Snickers.I applied my regular make up and packed my hair up in a bun before picking up my bag and phone.

The guys weren't up yet and I didn't wanna bother them so I took the bus. While on the bus, I noticed a man in black suit and trousers with dark shades,staring at me but I kept praying for the bus to halt.

Finally,I got to school and met the same man entering a black Jeep with thick dark windows. I entered the school building and sighed. I hurried off to maths class and sat at the back.

Alix was nowhere to be found and she wasn't picking my calls. However, Liam was stuck with me 'til school over and to be honest, he was fun to talk to and also funny.

I was walking to the bus-stop and found the exact black jeep, and the man with shades, standing beside the car,on the phone. Our eyes locked and I looked away,immediately, walking as fast as I could. He entered the car and I made a turn.

Well, it was the worst decision ever 'cause his car followed me slowly.

I found a cab and stopped it. Without giving a description, I entered and shouted,"Drive!"

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Just drive the fucking car Goddammit!" I shouted.

He sped off while I kept looking back to check if he was following me and he wasn't.

"Where you going,ma'am?" He asked and I gave him the description.

I got home, Paid him and looked at my left. I found the exact black jeep and the door swung open, revealing a man with a lady,alighting the car. I let out a huge sigh of relief and wondered why I was being followed.

I entered the house and met Edgar hanging up a call. He ditched school 'cause bad things were happening.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey Barbie" He said.

"Where are the guys?"

"Out"

"You feeling better?" I asked,unsure of how to start a conversation.

"Yeah,good" he replied."how was school?fun?"

"Yeah,right" I sarcastically said. "Weird things happened"

"What weird things?"

"This dude dressed in all black kept staring at me on the bus. I met him in school and on my way home but I lost him.

"I don't want you out tomorrow"

"Excuse me?"

"It's for your safety"

"Did you do something stupid again?"

"Look Barbie, just stay in tomorrow 'til I clear all this mess"

"What mess?"

"It's hard to tell"

"And you want me in all day?"

"Think about ditching school" he teased.

"That's not gonna work on me. I'll call my uncle and he'll have his officers following me"

"What? Are you three? Since when did you start needing protection?"

"Since the time you started doing silly things and involving me! I don't even know what you're doing and yet my life's at stake?"

"That's the more reason why you need a day off and...get some rest"

"So...I'll keep hiding forever or what?"

"Barbie,don't be stubborn"

"You don't tell me what to do" I snapped.

"But I do know you mustn't leave this house tomorrow" he said and sprinted upstairs leaving me speechless.

"Ugh!" I complained and fell on the couch.

"Why am I living with a mega hottie idiot?" I thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Thanks for reading and I hope you loved it.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Thanks.

I love y'all!

😘😘😘