Chapter 1

Hi everyone I promise this time I'll finish this book!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As Yuri finished his combined practice with yuuri and victor, he stretches his arms and yawns. "The training was easy but why do I have to skate with him victor?" The younger blonde ask as he traces his eyes at the older male. Victor slowly moves closer to the Russian Yuri with a slight smile on his face and places his right hand on the younger male shoulder "because you were lacking something in your performance on the last competition." He said as he continues to hold him. The Russian boy sucks his teeth and hits Victor's hand away. "I'm not lacking anything victor!! I performed at my best and took first place you know this but still you told me that I'm lacking?" He puffed out his cheeks and awaited for victor reply. Victor took a deep breath in then puts on a serious face as he turns to the russian yuri. "Yurio your short performance wasn't that well, your quads barely had enough rotation and if it wasn't for your free program you wouldn't have even gotten that golden medal." Yurio eyes widen a bit as he listens to victor lecturing him about his mistakes. He then shakes his head and said "everyone makes mistake victor, no one is flawless as you. You're lecturing me about my mistakes even tho I won my age bracket but not your little piglet who lost in the first round?" Yurio glares towards the clueless Yuri then walks off. "Tch.... I'm done for today... I don't see the point of me being here anyways" The blonde male said as he begins to packed his stuff and heads towards the exit. Victor pinches the edges in between his eyebrows and sighs as he closes his eyes. "I honestly don't know what yurio are thinking right now but I think I should go after him" Victor gives the Japanese Yuri a quick hug and runs out ta the ice rink to go look for yurio.

Yuri was doing some quick stretches in the corner of the ice ring with his headphones in his ears listening to yuri on ice. He closed his eyes slowly whiles turning his volume up to the max trying to ignore yurio and victor little argument. As he puts his arm over his head and turned his body into a 60 degree angle he let's out a slight signed then opened his eyes slowly noticing yurio walking away from the skating ring "e-ehh?" Yuri whispered before slowly taking out his headphone. "Victor what did I missed? Why is yurio walking away?!" Yuri asked with a worried face as victor was rushing towards him. Yuri blushes lightly and wrapped his arms around victor back shyly as he suddenly surprise hugged him "Yuri don't worry I'll bring him back" Victor said before placing a soft peck onto his lips "Mhmm.." Yuri replied whiles watching him leave with a slight smile on his face.

Do you like it? If you comment down below to tell me if you wanna read more of this.