My new neighbor ( Harry styles, bad boy)

Hello everyone! My name is Faith, I'm 17 (soon 18 in like  one month) years old  and I'm living on my own in an little apartment, I know like, you guys may think like Where is your parents, girl? But my dad died when I was three years old and my mum has lungcancer so she is at the hospital. I works at a  bar/ resturant as an waitress. It's kind of fun sometimes, when guys don't looks at your ass and boobs. Well, I have dark brown hair that ends in the middle of my back and iceblue eyes. Well, enough of me I'm going to tell you a story how I met Harry Styles, the bad boy.

----------------------------------

" So,  Faith. Have you met an interesting guy yet" my mom said while the nurse was taking som tests on mom.

"No" I said and blushed

" But you will tell me if you get a boyfriend right?" My mom said and she looked kind of worried

" Of course I will" I said and smiled

" You have to go now" the nurse suddenly said

" Okay, goodbye mom. Love you" I said and kissed her on the forhead before I left. I took the bus home. 

When I was in front of my house I saw a large moving truck. I went up to my floor and I saw that the door on the other side of the hall was open. A new neighbor, huh? I want it to be a nice girl that I can be friends with or a really hot guy. I turned around and was going to open my door.

" Hi" I heard a husky voice behind me. I turned around and saw a tall boy with brown curly hair and with green eyes. 

" Ummm...hi" I said shyly 

" So what's your name?" he asked

"Faith, and you? " I said

"Harry" he said smiply

"Soooo, you're my new neighbor, huh?" I said to break the awkward silence. 

"Yup" he said and laughed a bit

" What's so funny?" I asked

" Well, you're pretty nervous and I think it's because of me" he said and grinned

"Excuse me?" I said, surprised 

" Yeah, well I think that you think that l'm hot" he said and smirked

" Oh my god, you're so rude" I said before I entered my apartment. I sat down in my couch  and decided to watch some TV before I was going to work. I watched an episode of Walking dead. I glanced at the watch it showed eight o'clock in the evening so I decided to get dressed. I really didn't like my working outfit, the skirt was WAY too short and my shirt was showing to much cleavage. I took my purse before I walked to my work. I took about twenty minutes to walk. As soon as I got there I started to take orders. 

The clock was half past nine and I was working until eleven o'clock. Suddenly I heard the door opens and I was ready to show the new guests to their table. So I went over to the door.

" Hi and welcome. So how many are you" I said before I looked up and saw Harry and four other guys

" Well, well isn't it my new neighbor?" Harry said and smirked

" You were right Harry she is hot, especially in that skirt" a guy with black hair said and bit his bottom lip. Disgusting.

" So, a table for five I guess" I said and ignored his comment

" Yup" a blonde guy with an irsih accent said. Oh god he was cute.

" So here's your table" I said and let all of them sit down before I gave them their menu. 

"Hey, honey. I want another beer" I heard a male's voice

" Excuse me I will be back in a few minutes" I said and gave them a smile

I gave the man a beer and went back to the guys.

" So have you decided anything to eat or drink yet" I asked the lads

" What's your name sweetheart?" I heard the irish accent. That was not the answer on my question.

" Umm, Faith and you?" I said and smiled. I saw how Harry tensed up when I talked to him so I thought I could have some fun.

" Niall" he answered and smiled

" That's cute" I said and bit my bottom lip playfully

" You're cute" he said and winked. I giggled and smiled at him.

" So what is your guys names?" I asked the other guys that haven't told me their names yet. They told me their name. Zayn, Louis and Liam. 

" So how old are you" Niall asked

" Well, I'm turning 18 next month. How old are you?" I said and smiled

" Well, I'm twenty" he said and winked at me

" I think that older guys are hot" I whispered in his ear

" Can we order now or what?" Harry said irritably

" Okay, so what would you like to eat and drink?" I asked. I got all off their orders. I started with bringing their drinks. Harry was the only one that didn't took a drink with alcohol. I guess he's driving or something. When I gave Niall his drink I tried to show him a little bit more of my boobs than necessary. But it was fun watching Harry being jelous. Ten minutes later I gave them the food. They ate and paid the check. I said goodbye to them and gave Niall a little kiss on his cheek, it's enough teasing for today I thought and went back to the kitchen.

" You can go little earlier today if you want to" my boss said when I was in the kitchen

"Relly?, thank you so much!" I said and took my purse and headed home. The streets were empty and after I have walked in like five minutes when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me.

" Hey, sweetheart! Where are you going? We can have some fun you know" I heard a manly voice and I started to walk faster.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry, my dad needs the computer. But I will update tomorrow if I can! I hope you liked my first chapter of My new neighbor! 

Bye<3