Chapter 7

Harry's POV

'' So you wanted to meet me,huh?''Ed smirked as his gang and my gang glared at each other.
'' You know why I wanted to meet you. You son of a bitch'' I spat
'' No, tell me'' he said still with his disgusting smirk plastered on his ugly face.
''You fucking hurt her!'' I growled
''Oh, so she did tell you. Stupid, stupid girl'' he said naturally
'' She did tell me nothing, I figured it out myself'' I answered. I wanted to kill him right away, but I know it's not a solution. So I kept calm even if the blood was boiling inside me.
'' Clever boy'' he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.
''Just keep your filthy hands of her! Understood'' I growled at him
'' Fine'' he shrugged. What?! Fine? I think it is some kind of trick but...perhaps he is honest. So I nodded at him and we left. The lads and I decided to go and grab something to eat.

Faith's POV

' I'll be back soon' there you have his last words before he left to do something 'important'. Well, what should I do now, I'm totally forever alone right now. I didn't want to call Addison because she would just a lot of questions about my mom and I didn't want to answer them.

I suddenly heard how the door into my apartment opened.But the person who opened it didn't say anything. Maybe Harry wanted to scare me, how funny! Can you see the irony?
''Harry, if your trying to scare me it isn't funny'' I complained. Still no answer...that's a little strange...
''Okay Harry it's-'' I begun but someone putted his hand over mouth. I tried to scream but no sound came out of my mouth. I cried and kicked with my legs as this someone lifted me up.
'''Shhh...it'll be fine if you work with me and not against me'' It was Ed. Shit, Faith think what are you gonna do! I bit Ed's hand and he screamed loudly.
'' What the fuck!!'' he growled and I ran to the bathroom and looked the door. I sat down on the floor. My desperate sobs escaped my lips. I had no clue what I'm going to do. Wait, maybe I have something in my bathroom cabinet. I stood up quickly and started rummaging around in the cabinets. Ed began tugging sharply in the thin door. I found absolutely nothing, nothing. I closed the cupboard again and I cried loudly. Ed did not stop pulling on the door. I closed the mirror cabinet. Mirror! I looked at myself in the mirror.Ed had almost given up the door now, I must do what must be done. I hit hard with my fist in mirror. It did not break at once so I had to hit again and this time I hit harder. The mirror fell apart, my hands were all bloody and I had a lot of wounds. I took one of the biggest and sharpest bites I could find. Suddenly the door bursts open and Ed come in. I try to stab him with my ''weapon''. But he grabbed my wrist.
'' Nice try sweetheart'' he said and hit me in the head. The last thing I saw before everything became black was his wicked smile.

Harry's POV
'' Bye guys'' I said as they dropped me off. The stairs felt awfully hard to climb today. When I got up on my floor I saw that Faith's door was open, that's strange.
''Faith are you there?'' I asked as I stepped into the hall. No answer.
''Faith-what the fuck?'' I said as I saw blood traces on the floor. I followed it into the bathroom and it was blood everywhere and the mirror cabinet was broken.
''Faith?'' I yelled, still no answer. I went into her bedroom, no one there.
''Faith?!'' I screamed tears started to form in my eyes.
''Faith! Answer me, please'' I cried. I pulled out my cellphone from my pocket and dialed Liam.
'' Harry, have you missed us so much?'' he laughed
'' Liam, they took Faith'' I sobbed hysterically
''What?'' he asked
''They took Faith, you gotta help me!'' I exclaimed
'' Okay, we'll be there in five minutes okay?'' He said and hung up

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|

So this was chapter seven of my Harry fanfic! I hope you like it, because I think was funny to write this chapter!

Stay Perfect! <3