26

It was somehow a peacefully and lonely evening for me. Wonwoo went to stay at his parents' house for the night and Seungcheol had his own plans. I was peacefully lying down on my stomach, sitting infront of my laptop, watching a kdrama.

"Don't go out of my sight. If you get bored, call me. Call me even if you're not bored. Call me before you eat and when you go to the bathroom."

I squealed at the actor's words. Gosh, I want a boyfriend like him. He's so boyfriend material. I was in the fangirl mode until I heard my phone vibrate. I paused the show playing infront of me and went to reach for my phone on my side table.

kim mingyu ♡ : let's go watch a movie! i'll pick you up at 7.30, okay?

My heart beat went fast. I can't believe it. I squealed once more and hugged my phone to my chest. Is this a date? Oh my gosh!

Okay chill, Kim Hana. Reply to him first and just effin chill.

me: okay, see you later! :)

sent

What the actual heck Kim Hana you were so lame. Was that smily face actually necessary? I facepalmed myself and shrug the thought of how lame I was and proceed to take a shower. I have one hour and fifteen minutes till he comes.

I rummaged through my closet to find myself a decent clothing. I legit tried out three outfits and ended up choosing the first outfit; a turtle neck sweater with jeans and a pink trench. Typical me. I put on light makeup and let my hair down as usual. I scurried down the stairs as soon as Mingyu called that he's already waiting outside.

"Umma, I'm going out with Mingyu!" I shouted as I walked to the porch.

"Arasseo. Don't stay out too late!" Mom shouted in the kitchen while washing her dishes. Mom never asks too much if I go out with Mingyu. Probably because mom knows too well what a good man he is.

I was feeling all excited, happy and all those positive feelings. But those feelings started to crush and crumble down once I saw Yoon eonni at the passenger seat, all smiles as if my happiness flew to her instead.

I never thought that Yoon eonni was going too. I really wanna turn around and give Mingyu a million reasons why I don't want to join this movie date.

When Yoon eonni turned around and saw me, she motioned me to get in the car with an overjoyed smile plastered all over her face. I faked a smile and awkwardly entered the car. I was greeted by the two who seemed to think that I'm actually fine with this situation but I actually feel like I'm third wheeling them inside.

I remained silent and fiddled with my phone. The couple infront were telling stories about their high school days and I was at the back, trying so hard not to let out everything; jealousy and disappointment mostly.

We arrived at the counter to buy the tickets but to my surprise, Yoon eonni parted ways with Mingyu and she bid goodbye to us which somehow surprised me. Wait, why is she...?

"Have fun, you two!" She exclaimed and gave us a bright smile as she went down the escalator.

"She's going to go to the spa and hang out with her friends." Mingyu told me. It was until a moment I realised that he was observing my down expression. I turned my back around and he laughed, pulling my shoulders back so I could face him.