Chapter 15

Ryland's POV

I sat off stage waiting for my turn to go on stage then I seen Lizzie grab Jack and pull him on to the stage she started to sing her song then she said "PLEASE WELCOME MY BEST FRIEND DJ RYLAND LYNCH!!" I walked out and said "Lizzie and Jack wait a minute get back out here." Lizzie Pulled Jack back onto the stage and I said "First things first congratulations on the  engagement second the song I am going to play now is Dedicated to Lizzie and Jack. Lizzie you were in love with someone before Jack but he left and you didn't love again.  Not until you meat  Jack that is. This is Fall Back In Love."  (Play the song up top.)  When I finished with Fall Back In Love I played some other songs and went off so that my siblings could come on. When they were out on stage Reagan walked up to me and said "Daddy why does Lizzie have that nice ring on her hand?" I smiled and said "Hunney the guy that is with her his name is Jack you're gonna end up calling him Uncle Jack because Lizzie is my bestie and she is Auntie Lizzie to you and he is going to get married to her. That ring is called an Engagement ring I will give one to a girl when I want to marry her." she smiled and said "Ok." I looked to the stage and seen Riker coming back over to us he said "Alright I want my
niece." I handed Riker Regain and he took Regain to my family as I looked for Lizzie and Jack. I seen Lizzie crying she had just got off the phone. I walked up to her and said "Hey Lizzie whats wrong why are you crying?" She looked at me and said "That was my mom my Grandma died." I pulled her into my arms for a tight hug. I then yelled out "Jack come here." Jack came running over to us and grabbed her from me and said "What's wrong?" I said "She got a call from her mom and she was told that her Grandma has died. I seen her crying and asked but this is not my place to be holding her as she cries." Jack said "Ok thanks for getting me. Hey Ryland can you call my family on my phone and tell them that I am not coming home yet and that Lizzie said yes? It's just with her crying I wanna continue to comfort her." I said "Yes I can just tell me your parents name and your password." He took his phone out of his pants pocket and put in his password he says "My dads name is David and my mom's name is Katherine. My password in case it locks is Jizzie." He handed me his phone and I called his dad's number with is up and he answers the phone saying "Hey son what's up?" I said "Hi David my  name is Ryland Lynch I am with your son and his girlfriend. Her grandmother died today. She got a call not too long a go. She is currently in tears and your son is comferting her right now. He wanted me to say that they are not going to coming to Omaha and she said Yes." David said "Hi Ryland thanks for letting us know. Tell them we understand we are sorry about her Grandma. I will call him later to talk to them and rearrange some stuff so we can see them."  I said "Ok I will tell them bye." I told them what David said and then Jack said "Thanks Bro. I am just going nuts. I am not sure what to do now." I said " No problem Bro also just take her home to see her family and stay with her until the very end. My family will be with you until the end." Jack smiled at me and said "Thanks man. I am gonna take her to our place out here. If you guys wanna stay with us you may. I will send u a Text with our adress."  I said "Ok thanks. We have our own place we can stay at."

Jack's POV

I was in total shock that her Grandma has died. I love her and it's so hard to give her everything when her whole world is gone. Her grandparents  were everything to her and her grandpa died years ago. I held her in my arms and did as Ryland told me. I took her to our place and let her cry out even more. She was done with the crying she said "Hey Jack  I can't believe my Grandma  is gone. I am just so saddened by the fact that she is gone." I held her in my arms and said "Baby I get it. Also just to let you know that I am here for you." She just nodded against my chest and gave her a tight squeeze. She soon fell asleep in my arms and I text Ryland saying that the door is unlocked and that him and Regain are welcomed here at anytime they would like. I then went to bed . 

A/N So some sad news Lizzie aka Little  Angel's Grandma  died.