Chapter 13

Little Angel's POV

After the "show" it really is a rehearsal  I went and got my phone. I seen I missed a call from my Boyfriend Jack Gilinsky. I smiled and seen he left me a voicemail. I listened to it and he said "Hey baby its Jack baby Boy I miss you right now. Good luck with tonight probably getting ready for the show now. Call me when you get a chance. I wanna ask you a question." I called him and he answered "Hey baby girl where is your show tonight I am in Colorado right now as we speak and I really want to see you perform." I said "Elitches. You know where we went and seen Madison Beer your ex girlfriend. It's where the show is tonight." He sheighd and said "That's what I thought. I will be there tonight do you think I could get a back stage pass." I said "Yeah I can get that arranged." I looked over at mama and said "Jack needs a back stage pass." She nodded and look over to daddy and he smiled. Then I let Jack go so I could get ready for dinner. I went outside then I seen Jack standing outside when he spotted me he smiled and then ran to me pulling me into a hug I inhaled his scent which is of his colone which is Axe Apollo. I love his colone is smells so nice. That's why I have a bottle of it in my stuff.

A/N I was in the back of my uncle's truck when writing part of this.