Chapter 5

When I woke up it was around 11 that night. I laid next to Keith fully dressed. I kissed his cheek, grabbed my things and left. It was still raining when I left. I got in the car figuring maybe me and Odell could talk.... It wasn't like he said him and the girl were doing anything together. I got out of the car in the pouring rain, ran to the door and unlocked it. I walked through the door and to our bedroom door twisting the knob. When I pushed open the door everything was in place, the TV was on and his phone was on the bed.

I kicked off my shoes, put my purse down, took my coat off and laid it on the bed. I proceeded to take off my shirt and pants. I wanted to take off my makeup so I walked into the bathroom and opened the door only to see Odell standing there naked making out with Sophia who was also naked. I stood there in a state of shock and disbelief for a moment.... Standing there with my bra and panties on, looking stupid.... In a house we call ours. I stood there frozen, watching them as they kissed. I had become robotic as my body shuddered with indignation and my heart began to palpitate. I raged as I slammed the door with all my brawn and beat it with my fist. I walked into the kitchen, mind blank trembling.

Odell ran to me and my body stiffened. I could see his mouth moving but I couldn't hear the words. He took my hand and I just stood their with my eyes wide. I just stood there unaware of my surroundings. I snapped out of my daze and it seemed as if I were breathless. I leaned down with my hands on my knees panting.

"Odell, you've got one minute to give me a reason not to kick your ass." I said.

"I don't have anything to say.... I got caught doing some stupid shit." He said hanging his head. Next thing I know pushing back trying to get to Sophia but Odell yanked me. "What! Let me go!" I yanked with all my might and lunged at her and wrenched her hair in my hands and slammed her against the wall until Odell forcefully snatched me off and pushed me back. "I need my clothes." I said through grit teeth chest to chest with Odell.

He went and stood in front of Sophia as I walked by and jumped at her making her scream.

I put my clothes back on and grabbed my purse, forbearing my tears.

"I'll be back to get my things." I said bumping pasted Odell.
"I wish you nothing but the best." I said fixing a smiling for him as I stood at the door.

Walking to my car with my head down, I just can't help but think 'Why does this shit happen to me? I do nothing but be nice to everyone.... I give my all to people who don't deserve me.'

I felt as if I were having some short of mental breakdown. I can't think straight, but at the same time my mind was racing. I went full speed down the road going 90 in a 65. Next thing I know I see flashing blue lights behind me signaling me to pull over.

"You were going 90 in a 65 zone." He said.

"I'm so sorry. I'm just not feeling good." I said.

"Well... You know I'm here to protect you... So how about you take my number and give me a call sometime?"

"No thank you.... (Reads his badge) Officer West. You see I'm just coming from seeing my boyfriend and his friend girl butt booty naked on the bathroom cabinet.... I'll just take the ticket please." I said holding out my license and registration.

"No need for that.... I'll just drop this card in your lap and you decide. You have a good night now." He said and then got up and went to his car.

________________________________

Lance Gross portraying Officer Tyrell West.

30 likes and 5 comments is the new goal! Let me know what y'all think.

Thank you for reading!!!!