Twitter? Niall Horan fanfic

Hi my names Molly Fitsimmons and today is the day that my life changed.

It all started when my stupid ass alarm clock woke me up by playing Alive by one direction. Yes, I said one direction. I'm a massive fan. I hoped out of my bed and started my day by picking out something to wear to school today. I settled with a black shirt with a pear of converses on it and a pear of blue denim jeans. I jumped into the shower.

Once I was finished in the shower, I blow dried my hair. My hair is a cherry red colour, just like Ariana Grande's. once it was dry I leave it in its natural wave. I don't wear makeup to school because I don't want to be known as one of those girls that pack it on, so I just don't wear it.

I get dressers in the cloths hat I picked out and than checked my twitter.

I tweeted @molz_fitzzy : g'day @nialloffical, hope you had an amazing time on tour with the boys and also when are you coming to Australia?

"Molly, hurry up and walk to school or you'll be later!" My mum screamed from down stairs.

I ran down stairs and make my way to school. As soon as I get there I'm greeted by my to besties, Sarah and Brodie.

"Ello, wanna come to my house so we can finish our project?" Sarah asked Brodie and I.

"Sur-" I'm cut of by the bell.

"I'll talk to you at recess!" I shout as I walk to my first class, English.

Once I get to English I relieze the only seat left is the on next to Jordan. I HATE HIM! Well I do have my reasons:

1. HE LIKES ME

2. HE LIKES ME

And 3. HE LIKES ME

I sit next to him and he has the biggest smirk on his face.

"Hey babe" Jordan cheekily said.

"Don't call me babe. You know I don't like you so get over me!" I whisper shouted.

"You know you love and I know you just hiding it." He basically laughed back.

I just ignored him. The teacher begins his lesson and I start my work.

The day has gone by so fast and it is now home time. Right now I'm about halfway walking to Sarah's house with Brodie and her. I hear a bing and check my phone, it was twitter.

@nialloffical: Ello, @molz_fitzzy I had an amazing time on tour, the lads and I are coming to Australia tomorrow?

I straight away tweet him back.

@molz_fitzzy: that's great I was just wondering cause I live in Australia. @nialloffical

@nialloffical: maybe we could meet up sometime ill follow and DM you @molz_fitzzy

"Who you talking to molz?" Sarah asked as soon as we entered her house.

"Just Niall Horan, that's all" I answered her question.

"Ohh, you mean the one you fan girl about 24/7" Brodie questioned.

"Yeah him he said he wants to meet up with me in a couple of days" I replyed again

We head up stairs and start to finish our boring project.