OMG I Love You(StarxBabydoll Love Story)

Star p.o.v

Me,Bahja, and Babydoll had finished performing here in ATL,G. When the arena we had been performing in cleared up of our amazing fans, we went into our dressing to change back into out regular clothes while our managers were outside filling the tour busw ith gas for our next show which in in Houston,TX. Bahja had quickly changed and she was out the door on her way onto the tour bus. Instead, me and Babydoll we in the dressing room talking and laughing. After awhile we decided to change. I watched as Babydoll pulled her outfit down nice and slowly. I watched her and I saw how thick her thighs were and her curves were all in the right places and her nice round ass was looking extremely juicy. My mouth was opened as I watched and I felt water coming down letting me know I was drooling. I snapped back into reality when I heard giggling. When I looked up I saw Babydoll looking at me blushing a little bit which made smile.

"Sorry." I said.

"Its okay NiqNiq." She said back to me now walking towards the door. 

"I see you on the bus." She whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine making me stumble back abit, as she walked out. I quickly changed back into my clothes, walking right behind as I watched her ass swich from right to left, making me wet. 

What is this girl doing to me?

Do I have a thing for Babydoll?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay My skittles this is another new story.

ByeBye Skittles!!!