Chapter 5

Star POV

Me and my baby, that I can now call officially mines are now dating. We just got back home from the restaurant. We walked into Bahja and Coco's hotel room. We walked in on the smooching.

"Heyy" Baby screamed, startling them. Me and Baby actually, me and my baby laughed non-stop, while coco and Beauty rolled there Eyes at the fact that we intruded there privacy.

"Let's go babe, let's give miss thang and coco there "privacy" I said, putting the quotations around privacy.

"Haha, okay baby." Baby said.

"Thank you jesus-hold on!!!!" Bahja screamed.

Me and baby swung around facing her.

"What?" We both said.

I saw a smirk on her face and I looked at coco and she had a smirk too. What the hell?

"Why are you guys smirking like that." Baby said

"Because." Bahja said.

"Because what" I said

"because you guys just called each other babe and baby." Coco said.

"And if you guys are calling each other babe and baby that means..." They both looked at each other wide. Eyed

"Ahhhhhhhh OMG!!!!!!!!! You guys are dating." They said excited.

" yup, Shes my baby." I said looking at baby. She looked down blushing.

"Awww." Coco said fanning herself, wiping her fake tears. Me and baby laughed. We chatted for awhile

Me and baby left there hotel room going to ours.

We opened the door and baby ran to her bed jumping on it.

I laughed and jumped on top of her after closing the door.

She laughed and playfully hit my arm.

I looked at her and she looked at me.

We Both leaned in and our lips connected electricity flew into me as i tasted cherry flavored lip balm. We both pulled away slowly.

I looked at baby.

"I love you." I said, sincerely.

I looked at her at she didn't say anything she just had a shocked expression on her face.

I felt so embarrassed so I got off of her and ran into the bathroom,locking the door sliding down the wall as i felt my eyes burning telling I was crying.

Did I just ruin our relationship by just saying  three words that came from my heart?