Chapter 3

Star pov

I woked up with my kitten feeling all horny and shit and I wondered why. I woked up and I felt lips on mines, it was the best feeling in the world, when I opened my eyes. I saw babydoll. I jerked back quickly, making her wake up.

She looked at me and smile. I smiled back at her.

"Morning NiqNiq." She said

"Morning Baby."

She got off of my bunk and walked into the bathroom I'm guessing to brush her teeth.

I smiled and touch my lips I wished that kiss was an actual kiss.

Babydoll came out the bathroom and she sat down on my bunk.

"So, what time should we get ready for rehearsal." She asked.

"Idk, maybe we should do it now so we don't have to be rushing to do it later."

"Yeah your right, so whos gonna shower first." She asked.

"You can, i'm gonna sit hear and think about some stuff." I said.

"Okay." Babydoll, got up and went into the shower. While I sat on my bad and thought about..................................her.

I sat on my bunk trying to bring myself to realization that I might like Babydoll.

I mean, shes cute, sexy, thick, her curves are all in the right places, nice,sweet,charming, and most of all shes a BADDIE!

I sat there in a daze, just thinking, that I didn't even realize Babydoll was finished showering.

I looked at her and melted. Mami was looking extra smexy right now! Her hair was damp and wet, and her skin glowed, with water. And her towel, was short as hell, her fat ass was practically falling out.

I stared at her in anticipation, biting my lips.

"Niq-Niq do y-" She turned around and was about to ask me something but I guess she saw me staring her down and  she turned away quickly  and I saw a deep crimson red on her face.

"Uhh sorry Baby, you were gonna ask me something." I said now looking up at her, trying to keep my eyes from looking at her hella thick thighs.

"Uhh nevermind Niq I got it." She said. She turned her back from me and she began changing. I just wanted to run over to her and rip that towel off of her and eat  her out and kiss and touch all over her body, until shes screaming "Mommy!" at the top of her lungs, I thought enough of wanted to fuck babydoll that I got myself horny. I sighed.

Bbaydoll turned around now putting on her bra.

"You okay Star."She asked. She only calls me Star when shes worried.

"Yeah." I said as I felt hotness between my legs as I rubbed them togther. I tried to hold in my moan. But I couldn't.

Babydoll turned around and looked at me, she smirked and continued putting on her clothes.

She sure loves torturing me, huh?

I set my phone down on the floor, and laid back on my pillow.

Between my legs became even hotter and I just wanted to release myself.

I looked at Babydoll, and she turned around to grab the pants that were on her top bunk.

She only had a bra on, but the towel was held securely around her waist.

As, she was gonnna reach it she slipped on my phone.

I looked at her, and quickly caught her before she could hit the floor.

She was scared but calmed down after-a-while.

"Thank you so much NiqNiq." She said grasping my waist pulling me into a tight hug, while we were on the floor.

"Anything for you Baby.' I said. I felt her smiled, and we released the hug.

I looked her in the eye and she looked in mine.

Babydoll pov

Me and NiqNiq were now gazing into one anothers eyes. She looks so beautiful.

I saw her moving in which took me by suprise. I began leaning in too and just as soon as our lips were gonna meet and finally devour each other,Beauty walked in.

Me and NiqNiq quickly got up and dusted out selves off and cleared our throats pretending like nothing happened, while Beauty looked at us with a cocky smirk on her face.

"Did I interrupt something?" She said leaning on a chair rocking side by side.

"Uhh no." I ssaid.

"Yeah, we were just you know cleaning up." NiqNiq said. 

"Oh..Okay." Beauty said with that smirk still plastered on her face and her hands inside her shorts. She looked around as if she was and inspector of an restaurant.

"Well I came in here to tell you guys Coco is here and she wanted to say hi."

"Okay we'll be there in a few." Niq said. And with that Bahja left.

"Well, I should go in the shower." Niq said.

"Okay, i'll be in the front of the bus."

"Okay." She whispered walking into the bathroom.

I sighed and put my clothes on quickly.

Do I have a thing for Star?