Meadow Pride trouble

Clark idea
"Thank you for coming soon as possible. I need your pride help. A group of rouges killed our healer in the last battle. Our healer didn't have a apprentice learning the skills. I am hoping that your leader will let us borrow your healer three months. We have five women pregnant with children. Three of them are first times  mother's," said Claude looking at Brain. Clark and Logan stood by side of him on each side. 
"I know that not having a healer bis difficult to deal with. We only have one healer right now. I know rouges are hard to control by the border sides. I doubt that our leader and healer let you borrow him but we do have a healer apprentice in our pride. She is starting to learn about healing. She is very bright and sweet. I will see if my leader let you have her for three months," said Brain. "Hell no way that my baby sister is staying here with them. I am against it.  She will be scared out of her mind. she'll try to leave. Logan help me out here," growl Clark. "Keep me out of it, Clark. I know care about your little sister. It should be decided between both leaders. If Claire is ready to be a Healer. she will tell you in person. I believe she'll be fine. You still treat her like a baby," Said Logan.

       "Excuse me, leader. Your mother's here to see you," said Bella. "Bella, tell wrench that, I will talk to her tomorrow. I have leader issues to deal today," growl Claude. Bella nodded her head. Before Bella could shut the door  leader office. His mother barge into the office room. " How do you call your own mother those names. I raised any better than this Claude. I want you settle down with your own mate and children," said Claude mother. " Once more mother. You are getting on my last final nerve get out my fucken office. Before I decide to to put you in the dungeon rooms like a rogue," snarled Claude. Claude mother turn around quickly and disappointed at her own son. "I am sorry about our leader and his mother disagreeing with each other in front of all of you. I truly apologize about them. I believe you're welcome is wearing out with our leader. Me and Daniel will show you to the Border," said Skylar. "Thank you Beta Skylar. We'll appreciate you're to be our escort to the Border. Thank you leader Claude. We will talk to our leader about letting you borrow our healer apprentice," said Brain.