Rejection or acceptance

Claude POV

          "Are you rejecting? Is it something else," said Claire in a nervous voice looking straight at Claude. Claude turn around looking at his small mate. "Damn it. I don't notice that was a wake now. Your scent is driving me crazy. Her scent is vanilla and apples with little bit of roses too. "No, sweetheart. He is not rejecting you. He is just confuse and dumbass right now. I am Daniel from Meadow Pride. This Skylar Meadow Pride beta. Our leader Claude and your mate too," said Daniel giving his gentle caring smile towards. I let a small growl at him. Put his hands up as surrounded. He walk over Skylar trying not to laugh at him and me.
      "I, Claude Mason Knight accepted you as my mate and my pride Healer. Now, let's get going now," I said to her and everyone in the hallway. I put my arm around her shoulder. "I need my clothes and things from my house. I need to said goodbye to the I love and care about," said Claire. "No. We are leaving now," I growl at her. "I, Claire Rose Summer has not accepted you as my mate. I will be your pride Healer only. Now I hope you don't have a problem that," said Claire looking at Claude with angry. "Claire Rose Summer, I rejected as my mate. You will staying with us in my household. I make you guards around everyday. If you decided to run away from me. I will personally hunt you down and bring back to household against your will," I growl at her. Her eyes got wide from fear and sadness. 
    I start walking away from to my car. She followed me outside. "I will make sure, Claire. You have some clothes of yours and stuff from your brother house," said Skylar. I glare at him then her. She had her head.
      "I fucking hate you, Claire," scream Nichole. She attack Claire for no reason. Daniel and Skylar pull random girl off Claire. Claire had bruises, scratches, cuts from the girl. Claire was crying so much. I gentle grab her and I hug her to calm here. She mumbled about something. I put her in the back of the car. Daniel was driving the Jeep Cherokee back to my pride territory. "Claude, I need to tell you something important. I know you won't like it at all. It is about your mate history," said Skylar through mind link. "Spill it out Skylar," snapped at him through mind link. I know Daniel was interest about her history and I was wondering too. "Your father killed her parents and your older brother raped her two years ago. Your brother wants her as his mate. Your father raped her mother before any of us were born. He been hunting for her until now. She has abused almost everyone in her Pride," said Skylar in sad voice. 

     "I will accept her, but I like take it slow with her. I need her trust, respect, loyal, honest, and believe in me as a friend and much more," told them through mind link.