Chapter 63

GIVE Xx_The_jelly_BeanxX A ROUND OF APPLAUSE! SHE DREW HERSELF (since it's an xreader :D) AND THE FLOWER CROWN THAT JONATHAN DREW EARLY ON IN THE BOOK! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T DRAW LIKE THIS IT'S SO GOOD! LIKE.... OH MY GOD!

(Your POV)

As my dad and I walk into the hotel, a lady is yelling at the woman who's working at the front desk.

     "LOOK! I DONT CARE WHERE YOU MOVE ME TO! JUST MOVE ME TO A DIFFERENT ROOM! THE PEOPLE NEXT TO ME.... THEIR KIDS WON'T SHUT UP!" She says. I can already tell who she's talking about. Dad walks up to the counter standing next to her and leans against it.

"Can I have a room closest to 317?" My dad ask. The lady looks at dad, back at me, then back to the lady.

"THERE! HE CAN HAVE MY ROOM! CAUSE I'M LEAVING HERE!" She yells. She storms away from the counter and towards the elevator.

"(Y/N), go on ahead. It's going to be a little bit." He says. I start to smile and nod my head. I grab onto my suitcase and start to walk to the other elevator.

"Make sure to keep your phone on you please. Text me when you get to the room." He says. He's going to be over protective this whole time. He gave a big speech about it on the way down here.

     I push the up button and watch as the doors close. The elevator ascends up and I was welcomed by quietness for a minute. I wonder what they're doing.... to cause them to be so loud. I mean louder then they already are. A ding goes off and the elevator stops moving. A couple seconds later the doors open up and I stepped out into the hall.

Deeper into the hall I could clearly hear Hope yell a 'screw you Brian', followed by Brian laughing. I start to walk towards their door, laughing to myself as I do.

I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer it. The room grew quiet and I heard someone get up from the bed and walk towards the door. It slightly opened to where I could barely see who it was.

"I need to see some identification please." David said, trying to make his voice sound deeper then it already is.

     "David, it's me." I say crossing me arms. He opens it a tad bit more.

     "Me who?" He asks. I hear Brian start to laugh in the room.

     "HA I GET IT! IT'S LIKE A KNOCK KNOCK JOKE!" Brian says. I hear a hard slap which made him quit laughing.

     "David just open the door before I punch you in the face like I did to Brian." I say. Maybe brute force might apply to him.

     I hear someone get up from the bed and run to the door. It was quickly opened up and Brian and David were both standing there. Holly and Hope sitting on the beds behind them. Brian starts to smile widely before bringing me in a tight hug.

     "IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT YOU MADE IT (Y/N)! I WAS STARTING TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU WEREN'T COMING!" He says. I look back at Holly as she brings her hands o her mouth and tries her best not to burst out laughing. He lets go of me and is now staring. I take out my phone, creating a distraction.

     "I have to text me dad hold on." I say. I walk over to Hope and Holly and sit next to them before going to dads contact and texting him that I'm at the room.

     "So what are we doing today?" I ask. After everyone has chilled out and sitting back down again I look around the room, waiting for an answer.

     "Well tonight we're going to get Skyline (Best Cincinnati restaurant ever!) since Brain, David, and I haven't had it in a couple years and you still need to try it along with Holly." Hope says. "We wait for that, so in the meantime I can continue to beat Brian and David up while Holly cheers me on." Hope says. And with that she grabs onto a pillow and swings at Brian. Brian grabs the pillow and before it could hit him.

     "How about we chill out now? You know maybe watch a movie or something?" He suggests. David quickly nods his head and props down on the floor. Hope sighs and puts the pillow back before grabbing the tv remote.

     "I'll put it on a movie but I'm taking a nap. I swear it's like I'm babysitting you guys." She says. Holly glances over at Hope before looking back at the tv. She slides down onto the floor as well.

     "Ooo, you should put it on a scary movie. I mean, if that's okay with you guys." Brian says. David and Holly shrug their shoulders, Hope starts to look for a movie to put on. I move over to the next bed so I can give Hope enough room to lay down on. Brian moves as well..... next to me. Hope puts it on Insidious and lays down.

     "So where's the parents at?" I ask Brian.

     "Hopes dad stayed back and is taking a nap while my mom went shopping." He says returning his gaze back to the tv. I look back as well and sigh to myself.

     As the movie slowly made its way to its climax it seemed that Brian was getting closer and closer to me. Acting like I wouldn't notice. At one point he "accidentally" touched my hand that was closest to him.

     The music started to get more intense and I knew that something was going to happen in a few seconds. I brace myself for it, but as soon as the monster popped up someone was knocking on the door and that caused me to scream and hide into Brian. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight.

     "You're Fine. I got you." He says. He looks into my eyes and started to lean in. I got out of his grip and stood up.

     "I'm just going to see who's at the door." I say. God damn that was far to close.