a new day

(a/n: ya I know its been a while since I have updated and also the class room is the same as in assassination class room. also if you want me to add more yanderes leave a comment and what you want them to be in the story like another teacher a student things like that. also the top pic is what you wear in the class now then lets start this shale we)

it was a normal day for y/n well some what of a normal day for him. you see he was heading to a new school and originally it was for all girls but then rules changed and now he is going to school there. y/n was on a bus ride to his school an had his headphones on listening to music. y/n was looking out of the window of the bus and was silent and relaxing. after a while the bus stopped and y/n walked off of the bus and thanked the diver and the drive drove off shortly after. y/n looked at the school and started to walk to it and hummed to the song he was listening to. he walked to the front entrance of the school and opened the door and walked in then closed it behind himself. he walked down the halls and looked around while he did. y/n arrived at a door and he opened it and everyone one in the class stared at him. y/n looked at the teacher and handed her a note showing he is a new student.

yuno: oh you are a new student here I see well I am yuno gassi or mrs gassi

y/n: *nods and smiles a bit*

yuno: do you not talk?

y/n nods and scratches the back of his head a bit and chuckles.

yuno: *smiles* well why don't you write on the bored and tell us about yourself

y/n goes to the bored and started to write on it. y/n starts to write and the students and the teacher watch. y/ns writing says hello I am y/n and as you can tell I don't talk but I hope we can be great friends.

yuno: well nice to meet you y/n there is a seat in the front right there if you could please sit in it

yuno smiled at him and motioned to the desk in from of her and y/n went to it and sat down. as y/n was paying attention to class he didn't notice that the girls would stair at him. after an hour or so yuno finished the lesson and then went to the front of the class.

yuno: alright everyone it is time for p.e so what should we do?

the girls talked it over and y/n put on his headphones and listened to music after a bit they chose to. red(a/n: aka girl in red or whatever it is) stud up and went to yuno. 

red: we would like to run around the track

yuno nodded and the class got up and walked to the field and y/n followed behind them. once they got to the filed the girls stretched and yuno went to the starting line o the track.

yuno: now then it will be a one lap race first to finish wins now then get in your places

everyone got ready to run and y/n just walked to his spot and then yuno signaled for them to run and the girls ran and y/n just walked. yuno looked at him and sighed then went to him.

yuno: y/n you have to run this

y/n: *nods and stops and looks at her*

yuno: so are you choosing not to run then

y/n sighs and starts to run to catch up to the girls. he slowly caught up with them. y/n smirked and dug his foot in the ground and jumped off of it and went faster than the rest of the girls. he crosses the finish line and then exhales and smiles at the girls then sits down.

(a/n: ok im gonna leave it there and comment on who you want the first yandere you get. till then demon out)