rest of the day

(a/n: ok so you are going to have all of the tailed beasts in you and some of them you have mastered their powers while others you haven't.)

y/n and the rest of the class finished p

y/n and the rest of the class finished p.e and went back to there class room and a bell rang to signal it was lunch time. everyone took out their lunch the girls sat next to y/n and startd to ask him questions.

shiro: so you cant talk?

y/n: *motions that he can but just dosent talk*

rena: so how log has it been since you have stopped talking

y/n: *holds up 6 fingers and then makes a y with them*

lucy: six years hu

y/n nods and starts to eat his food and two girls walked in and walked to y/n and then got in front of him. he looked up at them and was eating his food still and he tilted his head to the side in confusion as to what they where doing.(a/n: pic at the top) they smirk and eat his food and he looks at them and sighs. the bell rings and y/n packs his things and then the two stepped in front of him. he sighed and then walked past them and went out of the class room and started to head towards the bus stop. as he waited some voices in his head where talking and he closed his eyes and then opened them to see 10 giant beasts and he sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

9 tails: you know you can kill them with my power at any time just let me out and take control

son goku: let the boy do as he please sides he did get control of my power along with some of the others

10 tails: you know you are weak because he was able to get your power

matatabi: leave the bot alone he was able to get them fair so he deserves them

gyuki: matatabi is right he did get them fair

after a few minutes of yelling at each other the bus came by and y/n opened his eyes and got on and rod the bus to his stop. when he got to his stop he waved to the bus driver and then went to his apartment and went inside. he got some food from his fridge and then warmed it up and then sat down on his couch and ate it. after a while he lays down in his bed and went to sleep for the rest of the day.