Sexy Part of The Beginning

wattpad privatized my other chapter so i had to make this one, and it will probably be privatized as well, but i like, but dont want other people to no be able to read the story :P oh well, enjoy the smutty smutness

--------------------------------------------------------------

His left hand then curled around my waist, and pulled me up. I gasped in surprise, and from the amused smirk that grew across his face, I could tell he had heard it. 

I felt scared, horrorified even at the monstrosity before me. 

"Mmmm, you smell lovely." He whispered huskily, his eyes quickly skirting down, checking me out. In any other context that would sound very, very creepy, but right now I was far more worried than creeped out. I tried to shove past him, but all I did was slam into his rock hard chest, stopping instantly.

He then forced me against the wall again, his head in between the crook on the right side of my neck, his hot breath making my hair stand on edge.

I squirmed uncomfortablly, until the hand around my waist slipped down onto the back of my thigh, and pulled me up. 

I gasped again, losing my balance, and instinctually and embarrassingly wrapping my legs around his hips, feet locking me into place. The freaking Adonis before me then began sucking on my neck, gently at first, twirling his tongue around in little circles that made me feel so good. 

"Ahh, please..." I moaned out, my face burning excruciatingly hot. He chuckled lightly, and the feeling that came over me was overwhelming. 

"Please what?" He cockily asked me, beginning to slowly grind his hips into mine, and gentily nip at my neck. 

"Jus- ah, please, I don- unh!" I whimpered feebily as he began to give me love bites. No, God, people will see those. What- what is he doing, ah. 

I felt him laugh again, the rumbles in his chest making my entire body vibrate. He then switched from love bites to giving me what felt like a massive hickey.

I closed my eyes from the overwhelming feelings that began to erupt through out my body, either from the epitome of sexiness that had moved his right hand from the wall up my shirt feeling my abs or the hormones that were coursing through me. His hard member rubbing into my crotch got me fulling hard, only a few peices of fabric and cloth seperating each other, infuriating me. 

"God you're so cute when you're falling apart. I'm going to love putting you back together again, Humpty Dumpty." He chuckled out against my neck, his hot breath making my skin tingle. How can he joke around at a time like this? More importantly, when is he going to just get it over with and fuck me. 

"Can... ah," I sputter out, gasping for breath as my eyes opened again, his hand now tweaking, and pulling hard on my nipples. "Please just... fuck me... God- just touch me for FUCKS SAKES!" I growled out angrily, growing more and more frustrated with him, more than half of the frustration sexual related.

Suddenly the hand that was on my nipples removed itself quickly from under my shirt, and the arm that accompanied it was pressed roughly against my neck. His forehead was pressed against mine, his eyes blazing with lust and annoyance. I instantly felt very scared, and I desperately tried to stop myself from trembling and shaking. I also felt very, very turned on.

"Who is in control?" He asked me quietly, pupils blown wide and with a dangerous undertone.

"Y-Y-, um... You." I stutter out, whispering as if we were about to get caught.

"That's right. And when you are close, I want you scream out my name. I want to hear you beg me, 'Liam, please, harder,'" He whisper huskily, lips moving slowly, but steadily towards mine.