He didn't mean too...

Chapter One

374 Words (Unedited)

Marcia, said to be the most beautiful, powerful, and bravest elf in Clarantine, the elf village, was practicing her attacks on the wooden dummy.

"Marcia" Said lord Cormik. "Can you please stop FIGHTING THOSE DUMMIES AND FIGHT SOMEONE, LIKE THE REAL ELF YOU ARE!" He shouted at her.

"You don't sound angry today, my lord," She laughed a bit and made another comment. "If you want me to 'woman up' then fight me,"

"If that is what you want, my pet," He took out a pen and gave it to her. "My weapon to you,"

"I think I will choose Sean, my lord" The king uncapped the pen and and a silver light shined from a tall glistening sword.

"My pet, is your pity sword the weapon of your choice?" He said rudely.

Marcia pulled out a sword from the palm of her hand. I was old looking sword, copper instead of iron, and a faint yellow light emitted from the old creation.

"Hit me, Coal," Marcia, had called the Lord this name because he knew it would fire him up, give her good training.

All in all there was no complete victor, practice, right? The sound of metal coming together, slashing though the wind caught other elves attention

After a very small while he charged at her with most of his power. The king swung his sword and cut something off, that he wasn't expecting to.

"MY WINGS!?" Marcia cried out. Marcia dropped to the floor and picked up her wings. They lost there purple glow and turned into a brown-ish, rusty color. She watched them dissolve in her hands. "Why did you destroy my wings?" she said, sobbing into her hands.

"I didn't mean to, get over it, they were flightless anyway," He said with no emotion...

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND... you never do..." she started sobbing watching her wings turn gray, than into dust.

"You are useless to me now" Coal threw an Orange globe at her, it surrounded her, teleporting her somewhere magic elves did not belong...

((A/N))Prologue... you like it? I was sort of lazy with this one. Since this was the first(and short) part, it may be a little while till' the next update so bare with me here