Chapter 6

**Amara**
School is finally over and I can go home. My mom is busy today with work so Ty going to take me home I guess. I walked out school to his car and waited

TY-"Hey Baby girl"

Amara--"hey can you take me home please"

TY-"I can't I got practice today Umm you can stay here with me if you want"

I started to think it would be run to see his sexy self run up and down the court.

Amara-"Yes sure I will"

He smiled and got his gym bag out his car and we went in the gym I sat down on  the bleachers

TY-"You can just chill. I'm here if you need anything"

Amara-"okay"

He winked at me and kissed my cheek I smiled so hard my cheeks was hurting. I went to the bathroom and used it and y'all when I get back to the gym I seen Ty shirtless he was doing push-ups his coach was yelling he was so sexy looking like a snack. I sat down Ty and I made eye contact he winked at me smirking I winked back and started recording him on Snapchat. I think Ty is a great dude and stuff but I know we are just friends here I go having hopeless crushes on guy's I know there's no chance with.
**3 Hour's**
Finally this practice is over  its like I been here for forever Ty and the team went to the showers and locker room. I waited for Ty to come out . I got a call from my Grandma she says she is coming here this weekend I'm happy and then I'm not. TY finally came out I got up and got my belongings Ty came up to me.

TY-"Hey sexy"

I smiled and laughed

Amara-"Hey Ty"

TY-"Sorry for keeping you here we got a.game tomorrow"

Amara-"It's okay. I had very much fun watching"

Why did I just say that. What was I thinking.

TY-"I know you was looking at me and this good looking body of mine"

Amara-"Boy no you thought"

TY-"You know you was just admit it"

I just smiled. His friends came up to us I started to walk off Ty grabbed my hand I rolled my eyes and just text Lyric. I felt a hand on my butt I knew it was Ty so I just let him keep it there for some reason.

TY-"Ight y'all I gotta go I will see y'all tomorrow"

They all said Ight. I started walking off still holding Ty hand we walked to his car.

Amara-"What time is y'all game tomorrow"

TY-"It starts at six. You still coming?"

Amara-"Yes I am"

He did a big smile. I got in the car and he did to.

TY-"Are you going home or chilling with me"

I thought about it. I am home alone with nobody to talk to because Lyric chilling with LJ. I text mom
**Text Convo**
Amara- mommy can I go over to a friend's house

Mommy😍😋-yes you can but be home before twelve

Amara- Thank you and i will
**Stopped Texting**
Amara-"Yeah I can chill with you"

He smiled. I swear Ty loves to smile he has that type of smile that just brightens up your day. We pulled off

**TY-**
As the song Jam by Kevin gates played I was in deep thought about Amara. I never crushed on a girl so hard before y'all don't understand. Like last night Amara and I talked about some deep things that I wouldn't discuss around my homies and she did the same thing. That's important to me, if we can tell each other thing's and keep it a secret we can vibe. I would love to be with her but I don't want her to think I'm moving to fast. We pulled up to my house I got out the car grabbing my things and her things.

TY-"Are you coming"

Amara-"Do you think your family would allow me here"

I chuckled.

TY-"I live alone baby girl. This my grandfather old house"

Her mouth dropped. She got out the car I Locked the doors and unlocked my house door. I let her go in first and walked in.

Amara-"This is so beautiful"

TY-"You are welcome to explore"

She squealed and went upstairs to my bedroom. I went in my bathroom and took my clothes off getting comfortable bout to take another shower
**10 Minutes**
I got out the shower. I went in my room drying off and just slid my grey sweat pants yes I am free balling I don't care. I brushed my teeth and stuff. I didn't put on a shirt and put on socks.

Amara-"Ty!"

TY-*Up here!"

I heard her little footsteps and she came in my room

Amara-"Ty your house is a dream and oh my god"

She stopped mid sentence and Just looked at me. I laughed

TY-"I know I look good but damn"

Amara-"I was looking at the floor"

We both busted out laughing. She sat on my bed

Amara-"I like your room it's basketball themed"

TY-"Thank you"

Amara-"welcome I'm so tired"

TY-"lay down"

Amara-"No I'm good"

I cut my TV on and went to the basketball game then sat beside Amara she started playing in my hair

TY-"Amara can I ask you something"

Amara-"Yeah"

TY-"Will you be honest"

Amara-"Of course"

I pulled her close to me putting my hands on her butt.

TY-"How did you like the kiss"

She bit her lip and looked me like she was thinking of what to say

Amara-"To he honest I liked it"

TY-"good because I have been waiting to do this don't be nervous"

I just started kissing her. She kissed me back we started making out. Her lips were soft.