Cancer Wont Kill me

5 heartaches, 4 loves, 3 wishes, 2 chances, 1 miracle. All that im praying for is survival. It started when i was 9. My stomach really hurt and it looked bigger than usual and it wasn't because of gained weight. It was brusing and on my arms i had 6 red spots. My neck looked swollen and it hurt badly. My mom called the doctor right away thinking it was the chicken pox or measles. It was much worse. The doctor sent me to the hospital where i had a numerous amount of tests done. Needles pricked into my fragile body all over , machines towering over me as i lay, it was stressful to my parents and to me, it just plain out hurt. A young female doctor walked in she claimed to be an oncologist which is a doctor that treats cancer. My parents were confused. On the inside i knew something was wrong with me and i knew i was sick, not regular sick though, sick like in the hospital for periods of time every so often. I swallowed some water as the oncologist explained what was wrong with me to my parents. I wasn't listening because a lot of the words werent making sense and i didnt understand them. The doctor then looked at me and started saying i had Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. I simply asked "What is Leukemia?" She started explaning what it was , she told me in more of a child form where i would understand it easier. She told me that i was in stage 2 and that it was extremely rare in children and they have never seen a child with this type of leukemia before. I overheard the doctors telling my parents that it was going to be harder to treat and it would progress slowly.They admitted me into room 204 on the second floor which is the cancer floor. Once i settled in they took me for more testing.

First they drew blood. They couldn't find a vein right away so they pricked me over 5 times and it hurt pretty badly. Next they took me into a room wit a table , tools and a huge light over the table.They said they were giving me a Bone Marrow Aspiration and that i needed to lay down on my stomach , try to hold still and that it was going to hrt and i should prepare myself as best as i can.They put something big into my hip bone and i cried for hours. I couldnt help but let my tears out. They then said they were going to first treat me with radiation and chemotherapy and that the hospital would be my new home for the next 2 months. They then took me for one more test which was the Lumbar Puncture and that it might hurt a little but tha my mom can come in with me this time so im not alone.The nurse said while having Chemo and Radiation that there was a lot of possibilities they had to go over with me of what might happen... They started to explain about losing my hair and feeling nauseus most days and that i would also need lots of love and support.