Ughhhh....Intros

well, guess I have to say something about me before I go into the funny as seven story. (you'll get it in the next chapter)

I'm just gonna do a list of facts. (skip this whole thing if you know me)

~ My name is Jess, my OC's name is Phantom. (I'm a girl but my OC's a guy)

~ I'm in my school band, I play trumpet with my best friend TrumpetsandDragons

~ I love all animals, but mostly cats.

~ I have a cactus named Spritz, he's the best houseplant in the world!

The title of this book was explained. I play brass instruments, love cats, and have a cactus.

~ I have a few amazing friends, TrumpetsandDragonsRedneckRose2002Skele-Bro567, and  catgirl101502 (go check them out right now)

~ if you see my reading lists you know what I spend most of my free time doing, watching, reading, and sailing ships.

~ I play Minecraft occasionally, though when I do it's for a few hours. I usually build in creative mode but I have a survival map with my brother.

And that's pretty much it... Yep, that's me.

One more teeny little thing I almost forgot to mention(not). I'm about as straight as a rainbow slinky. If any of you got a problem with it, then don't complain.  liking someone has to do with what they like, not who they like.

"If you don't like rainbows, you can just chill in the rain."
                                  -me

Sincerely, Phantom