eight

Dedicated to Jastin_is_Mine because she gives me some really honest feedback😂

Jason's POV

"I can't have them know what we do!" I yelled at Alex

"Bro you need to calm down." Alex told me while pulling this random red head girl closer.

"How am I gonna calm down if I have people slowly finding out about me!" I yelled

I looked at Alex who had a smirk on his face, and was looking at me.

"What?" I asked confused

*****

"Here!" I yelled to Alex

Alex just smiled at me, and nodded.

"Why?"

"See bro you need to chill out." Alex said throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Look at that dudes ass." Alex said point at the random dudes ass who was walking by us.

"see ya later bro. Oh and get me a drink." Alex patted my back, and started walking to the dude.

I huffed, and started walking over to the bar.

"Can I have two of your strongest drinks." I told the bartender when he asked me.

Once he handed me both of the drinks I grabbed one, and turned back around to see Alex dancing with a guy.

I smiled, and gulped some of the drink down.

********
Third person POV

Loud drunk Jason was one crazy Jason.

Right now his holding onto this random blonde's hips while she danced with him.

"Why don't we go back to my place?" The blonde girl said.

"Nah!" Jason yelled over the music, still holding on to the girls hips.

"Come on sexy." She 'seductively' whispered into his ear.

Jason was gonna say something, but was pulled away before he can.

Even in his drunken state Jason still managed to get up straight, and pull away from whoever was pulling him.

"Aye bro!" Jason said while pulling his arm around Alex, who surprisedly isn't drunk.

"We're leaving come on." Alex said while pulling a drunken Jason out the door.

"What?! Why gotta leave?" Jason said, barely making sense with his drunken speech.

Alex didn't answer, but just pulled him over to their car, once they were outside.

" oo. Who are you?" Jason asked the cute dude that was sitting on the hood of his car.

"James." Was all he said, before being pushes into the passenger seat.

"I sit there!" Jason yelled, while trying to open the door, so he can sit there.

"Jase get in the back." Alex told Jason. Grabbing Jason once he notice he was ready to fall.

"No." Jason sleepily said.

Alex laugh, but just pushed him into the back, which ended up, with Jason laying flat down on the seats.

"So you can help us?" Alex asked James.

James nodded

••••••••••

New update!!

What do you think Alex got James for?

Love ya❤