thirteen

James on side/top

Justin's POV

I got in the house, happy about what happened today.

"Justin!" I heard Chaz scream. I started walking over where I heard the scream, which happens to be the basement.

"Yes?" I said once I started walking down the stairs.

Once I got to the bottom I saw a very good sight. James was tied to a chair. Bleeding, with bruises. His shirt was torn like he was putting up a fight.

"Well." I said, which made everyone look at me. "Isn't this a pleasing sight to come home to." I said slowly walking closer to James, everyone was backing up, most likely to watch from the other room.

"You're more good looking like this." I said while grabbing his chin.

"All bruised, and bleeding." I said letting go of his face.

"You know. You could of still been alive." I said going over to the corner, where all the cleaning things where at
I looked at James, and saw him looking at me.

I smiled, and grabbed a wipe. I walked back over to James, and moved the cloth that was wrapped around his mouth. I wiped his mouth, making sure to get all the blood from around his mouth. Once he was clean I dropped the wipe, and grabbed his chin.
I pouted when he hissed.

"Aw did that hurt?" I asked. He didn't answer, so I shrugged. "You really are cute." I said moving his brown hair out of his face.

"I kinda feel bad about wasting a cutie like you." I said, putting my palms on his cheeks.

All James did was just look at me.
" but you know if you just stayed away from my gang James, you would of stayed alive."

"You would of killed me, anyways." He said quietly.

I smiled, and shook my head. I looked straight at him. "And why would I do that?"
He looked at me, not saying anything at first. "You killed my brother. You would of taken my whole family down after. I know your games." He said, some of the words badly coming out.

"Now. Now who's your brother?" I said stand up, and turning around.
"Don't. Don't play dumb." He said getting more confident. I chuckled, and turned back around and looked him straight in the eye. "Don't risk your life by saying something dumb to me." I put my hands on his knees, and was eye level with him again.

"Now imma say this again. Who's your brother?" I said, while moving his head, so he was looking at me, when he turned his head.

"Derek." Was all he said. I giggled.

"I didn't kill him. I gave him a choice." I said walking over to the glass, and nodded. Knowing that Chaz would know what I meant.

"No you didn't." James said yelling a little bit.
I gasped and looked at him. "Ha I did, and unlike you he chose the right one." I walked over to him, and grabbed his chin again. "I said it before, but you really are cute." Once I said that I pulled him closer, and kissed him.

I felt him start kissing back, but I pulled away once I heard the door open. I turned around once the door opened.

I smiled once I saw who it was. James gasped when he saw him.

"Derek?"

•••••••••

So that happened!!

Sorry for any misspellings

Guys I'm really happy that y'all are all liking my books!

I thought no one would, but y'all do.
And Christmas is near!

Love y'all!❤