For my baby

Because my bf 0Glitch is going through hard stuff today... I thought I would want to tell him how special he is and put a little song at the end.... I hope that he gets better and I also hope you guys enjoy this.
Ok temmie will see u at the end
Bye ^^

Ryder, your special to all of us here because you are you. Your the best thing that has happened to all of us, especially me. I live you because your so nice and caring about me. Your nice to every one of us here...except the people who hurt me or the wattpad FAM ^~^". Your so lovable, not for your looks...but your personality. Your just amazing the way you are. I hope that your "problems" will go away and you get better so I  can continue to be happy with everyone else. I love the way we joke around, the way I stay up talking to you because I care.I care about how your doing at home,school, or anywhere. I just don't ask because I don't want to seem like a clingy girlfriend. I love you because you don't love me for my looks, you live me for who I truly am. I love you because your personality is amazing, sweet,caring, and broken. I know life seems hard but like everyone has told me " Life gets better." I love you because our conversations, our jokes, our happiness. I love you because your yourself when your around me (I think). I love you for who you are, and nothing is ganna change that. I love you because your just amazing just the way you are. People may not agree with me but... I don't care. I love you and I hope you get better soon ^^. I love how you've been broken many times, so have I....yet.. Were still here and alive....and I'm thankful for that, please don't leave.....I am nothing without you... I'm crying while writing/typing this because I'm scared that something might happen....please I know your strong enough to fight and stay alive....so please....I hope it goes successful and you text me....if your brothers ever get a hold if your phone and text me....I will ask them about you. I love you and I hope you stay here with me. I hope that one day I can see you for the first time and be happy with the person I fell in love. To help you and make you happy. To make you feel more special to me. To make your life feel better. I don't care that I'm sad....your happiness is far more important to me. I hope you get to read this before you go... I love you Ryder.

 I love you Ryder

I'm not going to do the song because I can't find one to show how much I love him