Oblivious

This was suggested by BickslowIsMine69 :
Freed hits on Natsu, but he's an idiot and don't get it. Mirajane and Laxus comes to help. Things don't go as planned, but everyone still ends up happy.

I love this idea :)
Also, sorry this took so long. I got half way through and then writers block! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I kinda struggled with writing this since I had trouble with coming up with  how Freed might flirt if he actually did in the anime.
Anyway, I hope this was worth the wait.

Freed POV:

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. I can't sleep because the thoughts of a certain pink haired dragon slayer keep  running through my head. Without even realising it, I'd fallen in love with Natsu Dragneel. The only people who know are Laxus, Evergreen, Bickslow, Mirajane, Lisanna and Juvia. I want to tell Natsu how I feel, but I'm not sure how. Juvia tried to give me tips, but I'm not the kind who confesses their love with parades and skywriting.
"What do I do?" I asked myself.
Perhaps flirting with him would work...that's it! I know how I'm gonna tell him. I'll just flirt with him and he'll understand how I feel.
With that thought in my mind, I drift of to sleep.

-next day, guild hall-

I'm on the top level, looking at the chaos below, searching for pink hair, and a scarf. I see Natsu at the bar, talking to Mira. With a deep breath I make my way down stairs, and take a seat next to him.
"Good morning, Natsu," I say.
"Oh, hey Freed," he greets me with that adorable grin.
He's so cute when he smiles.
"I need to go attend other customers, see ya later!" Mira says.
She winks at me, aware of my intentions, then walks away. I turn to Natsu, and notice the curry he's having.
"It's a little early for such a meal, don't you think," I say.
"Nah, I think it's a great time to have curry. I enjoy hot foods like this for breakfast."
"Curry may be hot, but not as hot as you. You could melt ice with a single touch."
I mentally crossed my fingers, and hoped he understood what I meant.
"I know, that's what happens when you're a fire dragon slayer. Grey can't beat me 'cause my flames are to hot for him to handle!"
He didn't get it...
I sigh mentally.
"What did you say, flame head!"
Oh, no.
"I said you can't beat me, frost bite!"
"Would you like to test out that theory?" Grey shouts, getting in a fighting position.
"You're on!"
It's not long before the whole guild join Natsu and Grey's fight.
"Well, that went well," I mumble sarcastically.
"You okay Freed?" Laxus asks me.
"I'm Fine."
"Natsu being oblivious?"
"Yep."
"You'll get him one day," Laxus said patting my back.
"And we'll help!" Mira said, walking over to us.
"Yea-wait, what?!" Laxus said, confused.
"Well, Laxus, You and I are going to help Freed seduce Natsu."

-the next day-

It was a hot day in Magnolia, so most of Fairy Tail were in the guild's pool. Including Natsu.
"Okay Freed, just do what we told you to do," Mira said.
"You mean what you told him to do," Laxus corrected her.
"Why am I even here?"
"Because, Laxus, you are Freed's friend, and friends help them," Mira explained.
Laxus groaned. I turn from them and make my way to Natsu, who was lying on one of the pool side chairs.
"Hello Natsu."
"Oh, hey Freed."
"W-would you mind rubbing sunscreen on my back?"
Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes...
"Okay!"
Yes!
Natsu sat up, and I sat in front of him, pulling my hair over my shoulder.
"Be sure to get every inch of me."
"I will."
It took all my willpower to control myself. Natsu's hands moved up from the bottom of my back to my shoulders, and then towards my-
"Eek!"
My neck.
"Woah! You okay Freed?"
"Y-yes, I'm f-fine, it's just my neck is c-very sensitive."
"Really? Ha! I've never heard you screech like that before! Hahahaha!"
"S-stop laughing!"
"I-I'm sorry, it's just, hahahaha!"
He eventually calmed down.
"It wasn't that funny," I say.
"Sorry, but you're always so serious and calm. And you never scream."
His eyes lit up like he had an idea, then a wide mischievous grin spread across his face.
"I wonder what you sound like when you laugh."
Before I could say anything Natsu launched at me and started tickling my waist. I put a hand over my mouth as I snickered, but it was too much to handle. I started laughing and begging Natsu to stop. I had tears in my eyes. I fell of the chair, Natsu falling with me.
I managed to calm down a and looked over at Natsu who was leaning on his elbow smiling at me.
"You look better when you laugh."
I blushed at his words, and gave him a small smile.
"Natsu Dragneel!"
Lucy?
"Would you care to explain why my fridge is empty?!"
"I was hungry."
"So get your own food!"
"I don't have any money."
Lucy then grabbed Natsu's scarf and dragged him behind her.
"We're going on a job right now, so I don't starve to death!"
"Hey! Let me go!"
I watched as they left.
I felt hands on my shoulders, and looked up to see Laxus and Mira.
"Next time," they said in unison.