Bath

I was in the grand girls bathroom. The tub was hug with what seemed to be a hundred knobs for water. I flicked my wrist at the tub as they all began to pour in different colors and bubbles. As I was standing in awe I was started by a house elf popping up. "Excuse me miss would you like any snacks or tea with your early morning bath?"

"You know, thank you" the house elf blushed. "I could go for a cup of tea, what ever flavor you see fit." The house elf popped away as I began to de-robe and step into the bath. It was perfectly hot, I opened the egg as I submerged the egg into the water. I heard music playing from the water. The house elf popped up and place my tea on the edge and vanished. I listen to the music for a little about 5 minutes before submerging my whole body into the water. 

Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching ponder this;
We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour, the prospect's black,
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back.    

I lifted my head out of the water closing the egg in the process.  I lifted it to the edge of the huge tub. Looking at the beauty of the bathroom I wonder what it was like to have a bunch of people in here at one time. I mean there was probably a spell on the door blocking boys from coming in. There was not anymore I knew that because the golden trio had all been in here with the polyjuice potion. I was enjoying my tea as I felt a presence come up behind me. I turned ready to cast a spell at the intruder. That is when I saw red hair and sweet eyes looking at me.

"I had to wake up Harry to borrow his map to find you. I was worried sick about you. Have you gotten any sleep at all?"

"Ron I have plenty of time to still go to sleep."

"Not really Mer. Classes start in like an hour." I laughed at myself.

"Woops I guess I did not realize how long I have been here." I looked over at him. "Will you turn around or hand me my towel. His face began to blush. He went to go grab my towel, I stood up out of the water. He looked over at me to hand the towel. His whole face turned red as he looked at me up and down. He stepped up closer to me as I step out of the tub closer to him. I put my body against him. I could feel he was beginning to get turned on. I grabbed my towel from him wrapping myself up. I used my want to get clothes to appear on me. I dropped the towel packing it up in my bag with the egg. I walked close to my blushing soul mate. I kissed him on the lips as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer.

"Ron what are you doing? We have class to get to." He laughed at me as we headed off to class. I sat down in the back of the room perusal and opened another bottle of fireball to drink. Class began as I was drinking, thankfully I did not have anyone to sit with me to report me. Out of no where my father threw open the doors slamming them.

"Why does this room smell like alcohol?" The trio looked at me as I had another sip.

"Professor Snap what can I help you with?" Asked McGonagall.

"I need to speak to Mr. Malfoy. But what is that smell." the whole room was quite as they left the room. It was finally time for dinner as we all were in the great hall. I had about 5 drinks through out the day. My father walked down the center of the great hall stopping near me and my friends. He looked over at our table. "I smell something again."

"That would be me father " I said with so much discuss. He looked at me. Grabbing me by my hair.

"How much have you had?" He asked. "How much have you had?" I looked at him.

"Between what time frame?" I asked He was making a huge scene

"Since you started?" I started to think.

"I think 15"

"When did you start?"

"15 bottles at least, Oh that's easy last night."

"Headmasters office now!" I stood up.

"Why that sounds wonderful." I walked down the center aisle as everyone watched me. Did not take long of me to get to the office. my father closely behind me as McGonigal and Dumbledore where already there waiting for me. "Why hello everyone."

"Headmaster, I found her drinking all day long."

"Yes I am aware I thought you would take care of your daughter." he said

"Well I don't think he can do that. Plus not like I have a problem." I looked at all of them.

"Actually Mer, I think me and you should spend sometime together." She said

"Maybe, you see I am pretty busy with a couple of things. One being that silly game someone put me in. See I have to save someone from the lake that means a lot to me. Which is hard if you ask me. Anyone who means something to me is in the competition or you have already chosen for one of the other competitors. Defiantly not my father, can't be one of you any hint on who it could be please."