2

I was staring at the door waiting for it to open.
Where Is Simon? I've been waiting for him for hours and the party would start 9 this evening.

I was about to call him when I heard the doorbell rang.
I sighed and opened the door.

There he is. I looked at him and noticed his burnt scars beneath his rolled sleeves. Scars. There's always about scars that turns me on.

I was taken aback by a loud clearing of throat. I looked at simon who's grimly looking at me. He seemed to be displeased.

"Adele" he said with his menacing deep voice.

"Oh Hi. Come in" I said ushering him inside

I sat him on the couch and ran to my room as I get my planner where all the menu is.

There's something about this guy that makes me nervous.

So silent. Cold and enigmatic

First glance at him you wouldn't believe that he have passion for food. He could pass as a lawyer for Christ's sake.

I hurriedly came down stares and saw him looking at my pictures at the living room.

He looked at me and timidly smiled.

"I didn't know your the Adele" he said laughing

I raised my eyebrows at him. He can laugh? Huh. And I guess he doesn't really know me.

"Uhm yeah? You're strange. You accept this offer and yet you don't know me" I said

"Well it's a great deal of money" he said proudly

I was dumbfounded. Tsk. Men.

I scoffed and motioned him to come near me as I explain to him what's on the menu.

Soon, our elbows touching. And I felt his scars rubbing to my skin. I flinched. And move away from him.

His scars. Damn.

I looked at me a scowl on his face.

"If you don't want to get in contact with my scars then don't go near me" he said his voice cold

I slowly walked to him, unnoticed traced his scars from his hands to a tiny scars at his lips.

"What happened?" I asked in a whisper

He closed his eyes. And took a deep breath.

He seemed oblivious of what is happening. He gently opened his eyes. And took a hold of my hands.

"Its. None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business." He said gravely and snatched my hands away from his lips.

I flinched and prevented an urge to cry.

He snatched the planner to me and got directly to the kitchen.

He left me. In the middle of my living room. Clutching my hand. And feeling his pain.

There's always something about him.

A/n 2nd chap!!!